[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this retribution or wrong???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: FOG.jpg (133KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FOG.jpg
133KB, 1024x768px
So about this time last year my best friend had abandoned me when I needed her most. I was crucial to her betterment of mental health, talked her out of suicide and was there to support her the entire time she was going through a rough patch. While this started out as just me being nice to a girl I had met, Emma and I had become increasingly close over the 2 year period to the point where losing her was my biggest fear, I knew everything about her and just had to take a look at her to tell if she was upset or not.

Anyways around August last year, after she got better she ditched me for anon after I asked to see her while I was having some suicidal thought and then we got in an argument about her putting study time over me after all of the time and effort that affected my mental health for her. This argument resulted in her telling me she no longer wanted to see me and that sent me into a downward spiral of loneliness and increasing thoughts of suicide, to the extent where I nearly dived in front of a bus. So 12 months later I hear that she was suffering a breakdown and began talking about suicide and to my own disgust I couldn't help but feel somewhat satisfied by the news? I know its wrong of me to feel satisfaction in someone else`s lack of mental health but after the hell I went through last year that still arises to this day I cant help but feel a sense of justice and karma.

How bad of a person am I? I cant say that I feel better knowing she is suicidal but I almost want to tell her that maybe she can come close to how I felt and that she should be grateful people are at least caring she feels this way.
>>
>>18610773
You can't help the way you feel man, she used you. I would not lose sleep over it if I were you, just try to move forward.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.