[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need ideas as to where I hid my money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3711.jpg (67KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3711.jpg
67KB, 350x350px
We all have pests that want our hard earned dollars. Other than eliminating the pest, you have to hide the loot. But where?
>>
>>18610717
How much are we talking about?
>>
>>18610722

$1,000- not a whole lot, but desirable.
>>
>>18610723
ever heard of banks?
>>
Ideally in an airtight container that you can bury somewhere. You don't want to hide physical cash in your house, because heaven forbid you have a house fire, your money could all burn up.
>>
>>18610723
Where'd you want to hide them? Somewhere in your house?
>>
>>18610726

That's an option, but I want more.
>>
>>18610729

Yes, or around it, as the poster above you brought up a good point.
>>
>>18610727

That's one viable option. Good job!

The location of the hole should be away from the house. I like that idea.
>>
>>18610717
Change into gold or silver coins. Place in a metal container. If possible hide in brick wall. If it'S your house you can just build a layer of brick in front of a short wall and place your box behind on of those bricks. At least if long time investment. But I wouldn't botter below 10K. Literaly anyone working will have more after taxes than that. Nobody is going to bother.
>>
>>18610730
that is your safest option, after that you could put them in a plastic bag and hide them in the most unrealistic place you can imagine. i hid it in a drawer btw.
you could change it into gold and hide it in a pen
old good carved book with money in it
into your pc case
taped behind your monitor
into a unused pillow
>>
File: 1486655977906.jpg (180KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486655977906.jpg
180KB, 1000x800px
>>18610748
>in the most unrealistic place you can imagine
>i hid it in a drawer btw
How about under your matress, in your piggy bank or in a sock for another "unrealistic" places.
>>
>>18610733
Here are some ideas that come to mind:
>Fake electrical outlets
>Inside an appliance (in a container or something)
>Inside the flusher in a air tigh bag or something
>Inside a marker
>Inside a dead HDD

Really depends on how intelligent the ppl that are trying to steal them and/or how much time they have availiable near the places that you hid them.
>>
>>18610748

I have my money inside my chess set, inside a baggie and have my chess/checker pieces pile on top of the money. After that I place the foldable board over it.
>>
>>18610748
Your ideas are literaly the first thing people look for. Are you legit retarded?
>>
>>18610754
it's just a hundred dollars, i keep my money in bank like non autistic people
>>18610760
right, better hide my hard earned bucks into voldemort's horcrux cave or something
>>
>>18610756

We'll assume amateur robbers. Those who know the common places, but lack creativity to know the unusual places.

Those who flip mattresses but won't look inside a broken TV. (That doesn't appear broken.)
>>
>>18610756
>Fake electrical outlets
>Inside an appliance (in a container or something)
>Inside the flusher in a air tigh bag or something
It's like you people live in a 1940s noir movie. get a life and stop NEETing around giving such horrible advice. EVERY fucking thief will look for that shit. Good lord. You people need a reality check.
>>
>>18610754
>tfw 50 dollars in my piggy bank :^)
>>
>>18610764
>right, better hide my hard earned bucks into voldemort's horcrux cave or something
If you're going to get rubbed you can just as well just lay it on your table.

Just put it under your carpet, if you have one of those which aren't movable but fixated to the ground. Slice a bit open and place your bills there. If you have a metall bed, screw it open and place your money in a bag on a fishing line in there, screw shut.

Place money in a plastic bag and place it in the earth of your one of your plants.
>>
>>18610768
see >>18610766
Also I like noir movies.

I also came up with more:
>In a picture frame
>Inside a opaque pill bottle
>Put the money in an envelope and double-sided tape it somewhere
>>
File: bodyguard and shield.jpg (157KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
bodyguard and shield.jpg
157KB, 1280x960px
>>18610723
Spend 500 on a good gun, and shoot anyone who tries to take the other 500 in the head.
>>
>>18610796
Listen, if you people would go outside you would know that those are meme hiding places. Every fucking robber will look in your drawers, books and containers as well as trash all the pictures from the wall. Why do you think they trash your place will doing it?

They are only worth something if you hide your money from your little brother.
>>
>>18610760
If people are going though your house tearing shit apart on the off chance of finding a pile of money like they're fucking Zelda you're going to lose more money to damage anyway.
>>
get a toy, not a fancy, but cheap, plushie bear is best, open bear from back, insert little container with money, put cotton or whatever dropped out of plushie bear and sew up his back. the bigger the teddy the better. I dont think thieves would go for innocent bear. Or not very expensive looking car model...
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.