[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychological problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (121KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
121KB, 1600x1200px
Hello there !

So here the situation, I am in relationship with a girl. The problem is, she had 2 guys before me and they did bad thing to her, now she is really disturb, and she can't forget she can't talk about it, always trying to avoid her house don't wan't to stay alone she's depress.

What can i do to help her ?
>>
Take things slow. Be understanding and supportive. If you come on too strong, it could make her push you away to protect herself. A lot of people have this problem. A good relationship with the right person can help them overcome their fears, but you have to be patient for it to work.
>>
>>18610543
She work on those problems for a long time ago and still don't want to deal with it.

She said to me that she desire to stay friend with the pervert narcissist. and i don't want this.
>>
>>18610556
She wants to stay friends with someone responsible for giving her this problem in the first place? Did she give a reason?
>>
>>18610508
Leave he. It only gets worse
>>
>>18610571
She probably thinks it's her fault or something like that.
>>
>>18610508
Never get involved with anyone crazier than you
>>
File: cat.jpg (208KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
208KB, 1600x1600px
>>18610571
Yeah she want to keep friend ship because this guys talk about High fashion with her and she said "I never had anyone to talk to"
>>
>>18610807
I think about that no one can build real thing with her if she's stuck in this vicious circle.

>>18610815
Sometime it works if the person make some effort no ?

>>18610809
No she didn't
>>
File: cute cat pictures (8).jpg (277KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
cute cat pictures (8).jpg
277KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>18610947
Sounds like that's could be a cover for cheating.

But what do I know, my last girlfriend hid a pill addiction and prostitution from me for 1.5 years
>>
>>18612100
How the fck she expected to hide that shit ? I would lose my mind if someone told me that.
>>
No , i wouldnt ever waste time on some mental person because they always make it about themselves with extra taste of drama.
Good luck finding your own happiness with them.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.