[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do men trust women on the pill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4317.jpg (57KB, 733x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4317.jpg
57KB, 733x540px
i've been on the pill for roughly 4 years. during that 4 years i've had around 4 partners and only one of them pulled out during sex. all the others were just like "oh you're on the pill okay cool" and came inside of me

i've never gotten pregnant and i take it correctly everyday because having a kid would be a nightmare, so they have no reason to worry. however, they never even ask me if i've taken it correctly etc

most women i know aren't as on top of it as me and miss pills frequently.

that being said, why do men trust a woman who says she's on the pill? if i was a guy i would still bag it/ pull out.

are they just ill informed on the subject naturally because they're men and wouldn't know much about it?

>inb4 not all men!

i know some men aren't like this, i'm not trying to generalize here, i'm just curious as to why some are so trusting
>>
>>18610491
Because we men are naive and stupid, we ge easily controlled by our impulses and we like to think we are in control adn that the women we treat are some innocent honest little flowers.
\
We are dumb, fuck it, what's your point?
>>
They say relationships are built on trust
>>
>>18610498
OP is obviously a one night stand type of pussy
>>
we lie, kill, die and do literally everything to come into women raw, its the greatest thing, our judgement are clouded by it and we resort to wishful thinking

what can you do, in fact im already imagining coming raw inside you eventhough i dont even know how you look like, being a man is the best drug ever
>>
>>18610491
I can't speak for all men, but I can tell you I didn't have sex until I was engaged, and, even though she was on the pill (prescribed for her periods, which were rough), I still used a condom with spermicide until marriage. After marriage, for about two years, I just used spermicidal lube on top of the pill, but since she got an IUD because of a ovarian cyst, and I've been happily blowing my load in her without any additional protection.
>>
>>18610491
the only time I'd bag is if its some girl I don't know. If I've been dating you for a long amount of time and know you don't have any diseases then I let my dick fuck free of condom.

I won't cum inside everytime but I'll do it on occasion. If anything happens she can just get an abortion who gives a fuck
>>
>>18610491

Condoms are a big hazzle, decrease sensitivity like 30-50% and some guys can't even keep their hard-on while rubbering up

Also, one partner a year? That sounds pretty sensible. So you probably come off pretty sensible.
If a guy fucks a painted-whore, 8/10 slutty bitchy girl, he might be more concerned with babies and STD's than with a sensible girl who posts on 4chan in her free-time.
>>
>>18610491

>why do men trust women on the pill

I don't think its trust so much as I can't fathom the motivation a woman would have to lie just so she could have some autistic kid's baby.
>>
>>18610491
>curious as to why some are so trusting
because they havent had an experience that would change that yet
>>
>>18610525
i never really thought of this before. i'm guessing if a guy sees a woman come off as smart or at least semi smart then she has to know what she's doing right? i guess that makes sense
>>
>>18610491
Well, generally as a rule, I don't fuck a girl without protection unless we're in a committed relationship, and I don't get into a committed relationship with someone that isn't a trust worthy individual.

So why wouldn't I trust them?
>>
>>18610540
i've only been dating my current boyfriend a month and we've already had sex despite the short amount of time we've been together. in my opinion, i wouldn't trust someone that early in a relationship. if i was a guy i would wait until it is more serious like you mentioned
>>
>>18610491
For the same reason women trust abusers not to abuse them again.

If people really want to believe something is true, almost any evidence will satisfy them.
>>
It's kinda insulting to ask "you're sure you take it at the same time every day right? You don't occasionally forget a day right?" If you don't trust her to begin with you really shouldn't be having sex.

That said I really want to be a dad so I would blindly trust a girl who told me she was on the pill regardless.
>>
>>18610491
>don't fuck randos raw
>make sure the girl you're with is taking pill competently (I assume they realize you're not retarded)
>pill is perfectly fine

I don't understand the question.
>>
>>18610491
because why a woman would like to get pregnant from a stranger? just sounds logic that she will be as careful as me over it. might become more on guard if we are together for a while and she looks like wanting to have kids. it's easy to say "eh the pills isnt 100% safe" to cover up for not taking it at all and fuck your shit up
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.