[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to kill a charging pittbull?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_5816.jpg (86KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5816.jpg
86KB, 800x600px
What's the best way to kill a charging pittbull?
>>
>>18610380
Why do you ask?
>>
>>18610392
Neighbors let their 4 nasty pitts run wild through neighborhood with no leashes
>>
Headshot.
>>
Lacking any long-range weapons, you can snap a dog's neck fairly easily.
>>
>>18610424
Could you try talking to the owners first...?
>>
>>18610380
one billion dildos
>>
>>18610380
Depends on the situation, but typically, a 12 gauge shotgun at point blank range if they are charging you.
>>
>>18610438
I did they said to fuck off. One of the dogs ready attacked a mail man who pepper sprayed and kicked it.
>>
>>18610471
In that case, whatever ill fate awaits the ill-behaved dogs is no fault of yours. If the owners insist on being lazy shits, whatever you do in self-defense is their problem, not yours.

Also, I agree with the person a few comments above. It's easy to break a dog's neck.
>>
>>18610380
Where do you live?
>>
>>18610471
You ought to call the police OP, if they are attacking people then that is a legitimate reason to have those dogs moved.

Dogs are great but if their owners are that bad then its probably the best course of action.
>>
>>18610622
This.
Why do you want to jump into animal cruelty so fast?
>>
Anon next time those senseless mutts go running around terrorizing your neighborhood, try calling animal control. (Assuming there is one where you live) and tell them the dogs have already attacked an innocent man before if that helps any, just take any chance you get to get the owners in trouble for not taking care of their dangerous pets. And if one tries running at you, make sure you have a weapon on you, bat, baton, anything like that is good. It's the owner's fault for not keeping their wild mutts on a leash. NOT yours.
>>
>>18610669
The world is kill or be killed. If it means keeping pit bull fangs out of my neck, I'll send a mutt off its leash to the great sky kennel if it charges me. Call it cruel, call it savage - those are just words. At the end of the day, I'm the one still in one piece.
>>
>>18610677
There's nothing savage about putting down a nigger dog.
>>
>>18610681
:^)
>>
>>18610677
>The world is kill or be killed.
You aren't currently been attacked by a dog I assume? Then there are still a lot of options. You can just call a police/dog catcher and let them handle that. Why isn't that an option?

>Call it cruel, call it savage - those are just words. At the end of the day, I'm the one still in one piece.
You yourself make this a lot harder and dramatic than it needs to be.
Why is that? do you want some exitement in your life?
>>
>>18610700
Oh it's an option. My way is simply more fun.

My life is plenty exciting enough. And because of that, I don't have the luxury of playing nice or waiting patiently with folded hands for a cop or animal control officer to try to solve a problem when I've been trained to solve it instantly. It's not some desire for difficulty or drama. It's quicker, and given the message it sends to the owner, more effective.
>>
>>18610380
Gun, knife/other blade type weapon, showel, axe, club ...
>>
>>18610706
So you have excitement already and you still want to do it a fun way...?

>I've been trained to solve it instantly
What are you doing here then? Can't you figure it out yourself? And why did you let the owners to tell you off if you are a man of action?
>>
>>18610753
I think you're mistaking me for the OP. I get it, finding the subtle differences in how people talk is hard, but at least make an effort. Otherwise, you'll only end up making an ass of yourself.
>>
>>18610769
You're not OP? Then why do you answer a question targeted to him?

I don't mind making mistakes. Do you want to answer my questions now?
>>
Stop making this thread.
>>
>>18610782
I answered the call for advice. Snap neck, leave cops and AC out of it. Done and done.

Not particularly, no. Just fill in the blanks for yourself - save us both the need to type more. I'm going to go see who else on /adv/ needs a nudge in the right direction.
>>
>>18610793
>I answered the call for advice
But you linked and answered to my post...? Should you make some effort to see who you are talking to?

And you don't want to answer any questions but you want to go answer other people's questions. Why? Do my questions bother you? And why would they if you're so self sustained?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.