[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So sick and tired of being in the friendzone. Anons, what can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: MeJasonPike7.jpg (35KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
MeJasonPike7.jpg
35KB, 540x960px
So sick and tired of being in the friendzone.

Anons, what can I do to improve my appearance? I am genuinely autistic and lack the sort of eye for fashion/good looks that a lot other people seem to just have naturally. I'm aware that my personality could play a huge role in why I'm not scoring with women. I have an obsession with economics, and sometimes, I bring it up in social settings where it is totally inappropriate.

I just need help, and I need to make a change.
>>
Your choice of dress isn't the problem. When it comes to romantic interaction, your confidence and how you carry yourself speak far louder than how you dress. Mind you, I'm not saying you should hit on a girl if you've got dirty clothes and bed hair, but you get my point.

Dress how you want, in whatever way makes you feel comfortable. Give yourself the chance to build that confidence and be comfortable being yourself. I've dated a lot of girls, and been to a lot of places. From it all, I've learned that if you want other people to like you, you need to learn to like yourself first.
>>
>>18610368
You look fine, Jason. I have a feeling that its more your attitude and personality that needs tweeking. I mean, if you're convinced it's your looks, then get yourself a crew cut or a high and tight cut.
>>
-get a hair cut

-lose some weight (working out also gives you confidence which is helpful if you want to cure autism)

-get some good clothes (isnt that hard. If you go for normie tier, it should be fine. Jeans plus t-shirt are fine most of the time. Just stay away from Grey and Black colours)

The autism goes away after you socialize more. It will never be cured completely, but you will be able to hide it more.
>>
File: MeJasonPike3.jpg (55KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
MeJasonPike3.jpg
55KB, 540x960px
>>18610378
>>18610377
Here is a picture of me with a better cut. I am fairly overweight, so are you sure my looks are not the problem?
>>
>>18610390
No. That said, in that pic, you don't look like you give a shit about your appearance. It's not that it looks horrid, or anything, but like you just don't care. That's not necessarily a bad thing, as some women prefer that kind of shit (guys who don't look like they give a shit, but still look alright). Other chicks prefer a guy that dresses to impress, even when dressing casually.
>>
>>18610397
Hmm, I see, so it is about how I carry myself. My autism makes that incredibly difficult. I wish that I could stop randomly blurting out little economic factoids around people, too.
>>
>>18610400
Well, a man is expected to control himself, so that is something I would work on. Just because there is a silence doesn't mean that it is your responsibility to fill it.
>>
Figure out who you're trying to attract. And then play off that when making self-improvements. Generally as an Asian, you don't want to fall in between anywhere average. Either be skinny or be big and fit. This is the most important thing for now.
>>
File: ironbridge black.jpg (60KB, 720x425px) Image search: [Google]
ironbridge black.jpg
60KB, 720x425px
>>18610400
If you're a dude who is self-conscious, which you appear to be, if there is one thing I would recommend wearing, it would be Doc Marten boots. If your degree is industrial at all, you'll need safety toe boots, anyways, so just go for their industrial line.

It's not that they look good (they look average, actually), but they are heavy, which causes the way you walk to be different than normal. It makes people appear to be more confident in themselves when walking, when they are just really compensating for the additional weight.
>>
>>18610400
I'm good friends with a guy who has the same issue. It bothered him too, so he spent a couple months teaching himself to counteract the habit.

These days, whenever he feels compelled to state random factoids or observations, he instead does something with his hands, the most common of which (that I've noticed) being flicking his left palm with his right middle finger. Basically, he replaced his speech problems with what essentially amounts to a nervous tick. It might not be your cup of tea, but he seems happier because of it.
>>
>>18610368
Use product in your hair. Any style that reveals your forehead will help. Fashion senses take time to develop. Try to notice people with a similar build, hair+eye+face to yourself and see what looks good/bad. Use the internet for ideas too but make sure the model looks similar to you. The same shit a blonde model wears does not work for you.

Being passionate about your field is a pro not a con. It's not autistic.

Just date a lot of different people. People who get friendzoned usually don't cast a wide net. Of the 1% of single girls or so your age that you will have romantic chemistry with you'll only want to date about 10% of those long term yourself.

So stop wasting time with friends start meeting more people. Use your friends to do this.
>>
File: 1404948994932.jpg (30KB, 599x617px) Image search: [Google]
1404948994932.jpg
30KB, 599x617px
>>18610368
Fuck me man you are weird cross between beaner and asian WTF dude!

For real bro if you want tha pussy just dress nicer, leave that emo cut behind and start not giving a shit..

Soon you will realize all the poon ou were chasing for was worth nothing, that most women lie about just about everything and that you'll be better just not giving a shit times ten.

Invest in yourself, invest on your ealth and your work, pussy comes and goes once you have that but you'll eventually realize you are the only one you have, and that my firend is sad

yes sad

because you are an asian beaner, just as insignificant as me

we'll die soon and I just wish it's an epic fast painless death
>>
>>18610430
OKAY, motherfucker. You don't have to go insult me like that. Fuck it all. I knew I'd just get made fun of if I posted here.
>>
>>18610518
Ignore the trolls man. You ask for advice, you only have to worry about the people who give it to you.
>>
>>18610518
>no sense of humor
>columbine attitude
This is why you don't get laid.
>>
>>18610518
Do you have a kik/snapchat dude? I'm in the exact same boat as you and would love to talk about the struggles with someone who has similar issues
>>
>>18610624
I hate the ignorance of this board so fucking much.
>>
>>18610624
So you're not only socially inept, but you're technologically retarded, too?
>>
>>18610645
>>18610661
1) How am I ignorant?
2) How am I technologically retarded?
>>
>>18610664
Not who you were responding to, but those apps you listed rape your privacy. Also, in the case of Snapchat, they also rape the privacy of the people in your contact lists, presuming you use their first and last name in the contact list and use filters.

Even if you don't care about your privacy (which is like saying you don't care about freedom of speech because you have nothing you want to say), it's either stupid or mean-spirited to do that to the people who are listed in your phone.
>>
Me girl 23, want asian looking bf (korea/japan/china more of that asia part), but in my country there are veeeeeeery few ppl from asia, not that i'm being racist or whatever, just that I find asian men more attractive than those in my country. If you simled at least a little bit in your photos it would make sooooo much positive diference, haircut doesnt need to be trendy - just simple and that doesnt require much attention to maintiaining it. For dressing - pretty much okay, like some anon mentioned jeans and simple tshirt is best. Being a bit overweight doesnt matter - I dated a guy with your body shape, he was 7years older than me and he was starting to get bald; me was sexy blond, but in the end he dumped me... If you asked me to go out with you - I would accept. Your not a bad looking/ugly guy, dont worry.
>>
>>18610752
*I meant smiled, u need gentle/polite smile at least
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.