[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: images (2).jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
11KB, 225x225px
I don't think anyone can be as romantic as me. I love the idea of being in love so much. My favorite movie is "the note book". I wish I could control my feeling a bit more but IDK how. I mean isn't love making better then just ducking? I'm so confused now.
>>
You're only romantic because you never had a relationship. Once you do and start dealing with the quagmires and emotional minefields of love you'll be less romantic. You'll learn depending on another person is risky.
>>
>>18610272
>The Notebook
>Not A Walk To Remember
>>
>>18610299
Me before you is the name of the movie of the pic I posted but I have seed a walk to remember and I have been in a relationship, but I just love , love is that to corny. I guess I just want to know if guys like this in a girl
>>
File: xm7f3r.jpg (59KB, 750x1122px) Image search: [Google]
xm7f3r.jpg
59KB, 750x1122px
I don't know what to tell you op, i think that's a good thing but modern society thinks otherwise,i have said a bunch of corny stuff to girls and sometimes it really gives them a warm feel but that's about it, in the case of the last 2 girls i meet the first one just liked my attention but ever accepted any date instead she went out with an angry emo guy with a bunch of drug issues who then cheated on her, and then she tried to get my attention back when i was going out with girl number 2

Girl number 2 went on 3 dates with me but in the 3rd one when i tried to be romanticwhile we were talking at a lake she said no because there was another guy she was interested in at her school all along and then she never talked to me again

it seems like corny romance is not what is used nowdays instead you get into a relationship to lick eachothers wounds or you need to be the number one from a list of candidates and hope no one takes your place

all the advice i can give you is keep trying maybe someday you will find a person who can stand all the corny love, or even better a person even more romantic than you
>>
>>18610613
How did u know Romeo and Juliet was another of my favorites lol
>>
>>18610613
corny love is an issue because it's empthy phrases that you heard in a movie and had in store to empty out over the person in front of you. they don't come from withhin and are impersonal. they are offputting and create distance because they indicate that you love love more than you love your vis a vis. it makes you seem needy and dependent. like you just need SOMEONE, not THEM.
>>
>>18611217
Well I do want them but I just want it to be that special.
>>
>>18611265
that's the point. people know when a moment actually IS special and when you do all the things you saw/read to try and make a moment special. you can't do that artificially and it will end with them awkwardly trying to honor your effort, but it won't really touch them deep down and feel intimate. you can't force romanticism.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.