[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

broken family

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
well i have a lot of shit to say so sit back.

2 years ago i was 13 living a pretty normal life in a middle class family but my sloot mom decided to cheat on my dad it it went downhill from there. my dad started yelling more he made my mom abort my lil bro that wasnt his he got angry every day he got depressed he hated his life. he started hitting me to get his anger out and it wasnt just smacks on the ass it was punching me and throwing me and beating the ever living shit out of me. my mother starts fucking complaining like a bitch everyday how she doesn't get attention even though the slut ruined my family. i had no friends no relatives that wanted anything to do with me. fast forward 2 years im 15 now and shit has not changed. they fight everyday and both are too fucking stupid to get a divorce. i hate my life and i hate my family and i just want to fucking restart.

any of you have some advise that could help me get out of this shit situation
>>
Time to.grow up and be man sculpt your.own destiny buddy and learn how to take care.of.yourself
>>
My parents fought all the time, neither were violent, but they only stayed together because they thought they were doing the right thing and raising us together.

I turned out alright but that being said my mom killed herself when I was 16 and my dad died when I was 20 (not suicide).

Your parents should get divorced. There is nothing else to it. They are harming you psychologically and physically whether they intend to or not.
>>
>>18610207
You should go to counseling for yourself, everyone needs it, and tell them about this. You parents could be brought in separately and the therapist might just convince them to separate
>>
You need to find as much time out of the house as possible. Get a hobby or join some kind of sport - practice can last for hours after school.

Then go do your homework in the library or someplace else not in the house.

Also, consider getting a part time job after school - yet another way to get away from it all and work towards something. In 3 short years you'll be in college and far as fuck away from it.
>>
>>18610207
1) Tough it out for the next 3 years, then leave and never look back. Your brain isn't fully mature yet, so that probably seems like fucking forever, but it's not.

2) There will come a point soon where you will physically mature, and if your dad tries to hit you then, you lay his old ass out.

3) Get out of here you underaged fag. You should be doing your homework, and working hard to get your ass out of your parents' house ASAP, not ruining your brain with the horseshit you'll find on here.
>>
>>18610207
Just lock yourself in your room as much as possible and focus on your studies. Escape in your books, fiction and non-fiction. I read a lot of introductory (1st year uni) textbooks on physics, calculus, DEs and philosophy when I was your age.

Slowly get your dad used to the idea that you want to cook for yourself and take meals in your room (ex. start with "I have a project deadline" excuse to skip family meals).

This will minimize your interaction with your family while still getting financial support.

Most important part: Spend as much time as possible away from home playing sports, chess, choir practice etc. Make friends and go out often.

Also acquire scholarships and bursaries for uni.

Your mother sounds like a selfish bitch. Mine was similar and used her depression as an excuse to neglect her children and focus on her own ego. Constant fighting is retarded and distracting (get several pairs of ear phones), they really should divorce.

Fucking worst generation man. Who the fuck puts their own needs before their children's?

Anyway OP a lot of people had it worse than us. In my experience as long as your getting financial support you can work yourself up and you'll be a succesful engineer, medical doctor, lawyer or whatever else you want to do with your life someday and get a nice gf who turns out had an even worse childhood than you.
>>
My mom cheated on my dad. He turned to drugs to cope and on top of that he was physically abusive and would wake me up by hitting me with a belt for percieved wrongs when I was elementary-->middle school. It was to the point where I had to stop wearing shorts and short sleeve shirts to cover up all the bruises.

Bringing over friends was nonexistant and they were constantly fighting and both would try to get me to pick a side. Wheras everyone else loved to go home after school being in school was my break from all their crap.

Not to mention half the fights were over money and again they would blame me for it.

All I can say OP is that it fucking sucks but for me I came to realize very early on that adults are kids with grown up problems. The best I could do is really learn what their problems were and be sure to *not* repeat it when I got older which is still true. Don't become a cliche and repeat all the things your parents fucked up on. I refuse to even think of laying a hand on my gf and will absolutely not put my kid (when I have one) through the things I did.

Later on you'll notice it'll be a little harder to relate to a lot of people who grew up without the violence and got to take vacations to Disney and shit but it ends up just becoming a detail of life by the time you hit your late 20's imo.

Avoid making their mistakes and try to also avoid victimizing yourself by loathing in self pity forever. It eventually comes to pass once you hit 18/19 and leave.
>>
>>18610262
2 is a good point. Man it feels good. OP read /fit/s sticky trust me.
>>
>>18610207
>2 years ago i was 13
Stopped reading there. Underage confirmed.

Enjoy your ban. Try reading the rules next time fagit.
>>
>>18610284
Solid advice. I'm the post above you. My dad also gave me beatings. And if I cried too loudly he'd beat me again.

The fag.

Anyway yeah I'd also never even think of laying a hand on my gf.

OP listen to what this Anon says about it just being a minor detail in later life. It's not gonna make you stronger. You need to build yourself up physically and mentally with hard work. One benefit is that you will really come to appreciate anything you have later in life. This is the reason why I have extremely good relationships with my gf and others and a good future ahead (finishing my engineering PhD soon with good industry experience on my CV; I would not have worked as hard if I was complacent).
>>
You could run away from home and live in a homeless shelter or call child protective services
>>
>>18610324
Stupid move. The system sucks worse than what OP is dealing with.

If you get any money from your parents at all try to hold on to that.
>>
True it is a dumb idea but if you get really despret you could steal money from them and run make a friend at school and ask if you can live with him or her
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.