[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uncertain of if I should reach out or not - Advice needed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1490919752220.jpg (89KB, 795x768px) Image search: [Google]
1490919752220.jpg
89KB, 795x768px
I'm in a position that's really difficult for me to gauge how I should proceed with the situation.

I dated a girl for about a month over the summer, but she told me that she thinks we should just be friend. The reasons being:

>She feels we won't work out on a sexual level, as we're both "a little different in that regard"
(She basically means that she's really into kinky shit and being dominated in bed, and I'm sexually inexperienced and currently experiencing a flatline due to nofap, which has basically killed my sex drive for the time being)

>She also feels that the distance will just hinder the relationship, her new job and me starting community college will make it very difficult
(She lives about a 2 hour drive away, so our busy schedules coupled with the difference would hinder things)

I perfectly understand both of these reasons for ending things. She also told me:

>"Maybe in the future at the right time when we're both ready we can try things again (only if you want to, of course). But right now I think that things will go down in a negative way.

I don't know if she's being genuine here or not.
>>
>>18610178

She told me three times throughout the course of our breakup messages that she wants me in her life as a friend. She said she'd understand if I needed space and time or if I never wanted to talk to her again, although it would make her sad.

So I'm at a weird position right now. Since the breakup, she left across the country for 2 weeks for her job training. About 3 days in, she messaged me on snapchat and apologize for us not talking, and said she was busy. We occasionally would correspond, and she would ask be how things were going.

But since she's back home now, she has only really reached out to me once. Basically just a "What's up?" type message on snapchat. She hasn't messaged me on steam or asked if I wanted to play any games or talk on discord, which is something she usually did every day when we were together and even a bit before we dated. She's still online in the evenings after work, but she usually isn't doing anything.

Keep in mind, in 90% of our interactions, she reached out to me first. I would rarely message her first to see if she wanted to do anything. I just generally have an aversion to doing this, as I feel people might be busy. She has also asked me why I never message her first, and told me that she's sometimes uncertain about doing it first. She generally has history of not reaching out to people or having long hiatuses from talking.

My question is, what could this silence mean? Is she genuinely not interested in being friends? Or could it be her wanting space? Or perhaps being uncertain of messaging me first? Am I reading too far into the situation?

Let me know if there's anything that needs to be clarified.
>>
>>18610181
bump
>>
>>18610251
bump
>>
>>18610181
I would ask her myself, anon. She'd be the person who'd know best.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.