[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abortion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1498443359562.gif (3MB, 222x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498443359562.gif
3MB, 222x400px
I've(31m) known my significant other(28f) for around eight years now. We dated for three years, separated for five years (during the separation she had a kid with someone else who is now three) and have reconnected and been dating since February. We've been getting along great and I've come to tolerate her son. I play with him and we get along, but I feel no connection to him, but I love his mother and have never felt that about anyone else. About a month ago, my girlfriend calls me and tells me she is pregnant. She said she forgot to take her birth control pills. I'm a little freaked out and state all the reasons why I'd be a bad parent and I'm not ready. We live two hours away from each other, I'm heavily in debt, I have a severe sleeping disorder(delayed sleep phase syndrome), and I've never had much interest in having a kid. I've always valued my sleep due to my sleeping issues and I know how terrible it can be with a newborn. At first she said she wanted to keep it and I said I would respect her decision and move to her small town. I also asked her to marry me. She said yes. I've gotten used to the idea of having a child and know this will probably be my only chance at my age, but apparently my complaining at the very beginning got to her and she wants an abortion now. She thinks I will be a bad father due to my sleep issues and the fact we will have to work full time. I've never really wanted a child but I feel I might regret it if she goes ahead with it and I'll never know what it's like. I could probably talk her into it one way or the other. Not sure what to do.
>>
>>18610103
>she had a kid with someone else who is now three

Wow! That's really young to have a kid.
>>
>>18610103
>>18610877
Your wife to be is a sick pedophile who will surely burn in hell.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.