[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex is a cunt ruining my friendships

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1475522302237.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1475522302237.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
I'll try to keep it short and sweet. Ex cheated, was generally terrible gf, convinced my cousin I'm an asshole, and I'm positive she's convincing others too. We have mutual friends, girls I hung out with before they hung out with her, all are acting weird about talking to me now. I think it's no coincidence. One of her old close friends is someone I see regularly, she's sucked my dick etc etc etc and ex knows. Ex has lied to her saying we used to have sex all time to make the close friend feel bad because we haven't had sex yet. Close friend also says one of the people she knows at ex's job says that she talks shit about me all the time (We're about a year removed from this relationship). I HIGHLY suspect she's talking trash to this huge friend group of women ruining my reputation with them, some of them being my good friends, or were. I wouldn't doubt she's saying I raped her or some shit. One of the girls in the group recently unmatched me on tinder (she's matched twice with me now) and didn't match again when I matched her. I suspect it's because of this shit talking from my ex.

The girl has no morals. What do I do? The only friends of hers that like me are her closest, which are also the people who probably know her bullshit the best. How do I combat this? And bonus question, what is the likelihood this "big group of female buddies" will splinter and fail? Something tells me highly likely as I've heard that female friendships don't tend to last, is this correct? I'm sure the fuck hoping so, because my cunt of an ex is ruining shit for me.
>>
BUMPEROO
>>
>>18610097
Hey, man, you picked her. Now you have to deal with the consequences of that. You can't stop her from talking, unless she is using slander to cost you money. Also, if your friends and family can be convinced that you were so evil just on her say-so, you obviously aren't that good of a person to begin with, so I would work on changing that.

Shy of that, there's no advice to give.
>>
>>18610482
I really left out details but I PROMISE I'm not the villain in this situation
>she cheats
>With my best friend who didn't know we were seeing each other
>They both tell me after she lets him know about me
>I get mad
>Understandably
>tell her she's a liar, didn't even call her a slut or anything, just that's she's a liar and what she did was wrong
>My cousin comes to me talking a bunch of shit about how I don't deserve her
>Mind you we weren't close but still

>Also if your friends and family can be convinced I'm evil
No, not evil, just a jerk, possibly a rapist. Note that I said those closest to her have no trouble speaking with me and interacting with me, as they know she's full of shit. Also, I think she's a pretty good liar, if you had read the post you'd probably notice that. She convinced her friend that I'm seeing that we were having sex when we weren't. And she only said that to get under her friend's skin.

The one friend I didn't talk to would sing my praises constantly to my face and we were very close, said I was a great person. This was before they knew each other. Now she doesn't talk to me.

My point is, I'm not perfect but I'm not in the wrong here. Am I a saint? Hardly, but I don't think that being a shitty person is even necessary for a girl like this to convince people I'm one. She's talking a bunch of shit and I hate it.
>>
>>18610097
People saying you must be pretty bad already for your friends and family to believe your ex's lies, but if you're truly being honest and are generally a good person, then your friends and family are retarded as shit. And I actually believe the latter here over the former, I've seen it happen to others. So many people are ignorant and just believe whatever they're told.

If I were you, I'd start to formulate some kind of plan to take her down from within. If you can collect any kind of proof or evidence on anything that proves are bullshit lies, or cheating, etc. and just spread it like wild fire. You're already a cunt at this point, you've got nothing to lose. Call her out on her shit. Turn the tables, make the world realise how much of a bully slut she is.

Look at it this way. She cheated on you, and now you're being punished for it when you're the victim. It's like if a man watched a building burn to the ground, and a barely living survivor was pulled from the building, and the medical services flocked to the man who watched... and he was the one who set the building on fire. Makes no sense. So go on, rek her life back. Don't be a pussy.
>>
>>18610651
>Retarded as shit
I wouldn't say that, I just think my ex is a good manipulator and a good liar as well. She told me to my face when we took a break she only kissed a few guys, when she was really fucking a whole lot. I suspect she only told me she cheated because she knew my friend was gonna say something anyway.

>So many people are ignorant and just believe whatever they're told
So true. It's also one of those cases of people believing what they're told first. For some reason people believe the first story, rather than hearing both sides, or having skepticism, or any critical thought. So true.

>If I were you, I'd start to formulate some kind of plan
Idk how to go about it though. Where would I spread this? And the only way I could do it is being honest and righteous about it, no maliciousness. Just straight up facts
>>
>>18610097
WERE you an asshole? Just as an intellectual exercise, consider the possibility, however remote, that she might have a case against you. Then take from the whole experience the lesson to change what you did wrong (regardless of whether she did more wrong) and move on.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.