[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm a piece of shit that deserves nothing but pain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1420.jpg (39KB, 690x536px)
IMG_1420.jpg
39KB, 690x536px
i got called for an interview and got asked a few basic questions like do you have high school diploma and drivers license but then the lady asked if i have the probatory license which i do so for now i can't get the job which is fine since i wasn't really interested in that one in particular and I'm pretty sure i'm gonna get called for another one very soon but when i got home i told my dad that it was his fault for not signing me up in driving ed earlier. now i feel like fucking shit. not only did i act like a spoiled entitled brat but i possibly hurt my dad's feeling even though he is working his ass off so that we can live comfortably under a roof and over what? A job that pays barely more than the one i have right now and would require me to drive 40 minutes to get there? I am a piece of shit, i don't deserve to have parents like that who actually care about me and love me. there's so many other instances of me acting like that honestly. How do I fix myself, /adv/.
>Do not hesitate to be rude and insulting towards me, i deserve everything for being the idiot i am.

>pic somewhat related
>>
>>18610042
Just tell your dad your sorry Retard he will understand or murder you , So yeah
>>
>>18610051
that'd be the logical thing to do but for some reason i find it hard to apologize to members of my family. i'm a douchebag i know
>>
>>18610059
Just apologize it's not hard
>>
>>18610069
ok but how can i fix my retardness?
>>
>>18610108
Do you mean your tendency to internalize failure and Lash out on others? Go do some psychotherapy with a councilor or something. We don't know what your life has been like but they can talk you through it.

You sound like you are 16/17 years old. Learn quick how to apologize to people you care about. Both of my parents died by the time I was 20 and lots of things were left unsaid.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.