[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im seriously considering suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: a3466181543_10.jpg (194KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a3466181543_10.jpg
194KB, 1200x1200px
i was diagnosed with clinical depression last year, although ive been depressed for almost a decade now.

ive been through a lot of psychologists, psychiatrists, life coaches, medications and nothing seems to work. i try to put the work, try to stay positive but it all just seems pointless. now im trying some new medication, but im already with the mindset that i just won't work.

is it worth even trying anymore? does it "get better" eventually?
>>
I don't know what you want us to tell you.

The only certainty is that life cannot improve if you end it. Until then, you can search for happiness i your own way.
>>
>>18609930
in a way, im just hopeless, i just want to hear stories of success or that medicine actually saves people or that at least for someone things changed.

something of that nature, i know it's stupid but i lately i feel like it. every single person i interact with a similar condition that i have has an equally crappy situation.
>>
>>18609917

what do you want out of your life?
>>
Diagnosed depression and PTSD from being involved with gangs and nearly getting shot a few times. Hit some dudes too, a lot. Got "better", always gonna remember though. Probably never gonna stop thinking I'm a bad guy but I've found a way to deal with it.

Just so you know it's an uphill climb. You'll be bitter and resentful of many people, you need to accept that's the bullshit in your head and try and let it go. But the rare ones who are good make the whole living thing worthwhile. If you use this method of skirting through from person to person it's gonna be tough. You'll have your trust betrayed and you'll get broken down a lot. You might bounce from partner to partner in meaningless, purely sexual relationships and when you fall for somebody it might just not be the person for you and you'll have to either sack up and accept that and keep them around or save yourself the pain and drop them. You'll also pick your friends very hard. The few people you do trust are probably always gonna be worried about you, maybe gone through what you've gone through so it's important to have their backs.

Learn to find happiness in a hobby. Meet those people and if you open up and they can hang with you then that's good. If not, oh well. For every two that say no there's hopefully gonna be one that says yes. Pick up an outlet or two. Maybe build computers or fun computer-related stuff as a hobby or pick up wood or plasticworking. Art or writing works too.

Just try not to give up because it sucks out here but there's only one you and there's gonna be someone out there misses your ass when you're gone.
>>
>>18610145

i want to be a functioning member of society, be a mother, have a family, work, stuff like that.

but that just seems nothing but impossible to me because i cant trust men. its hard for me to do so, ive been raped twice, once as a child and then it was in my teenage years.

this trust issues i have has lead me to the depression i live with.
>>
>>18610166

Me too. I want to have several kids, have work I enjoy, friends and hobbies. At the moment the only thing I have is one good friend.

I'm 22 and been depressed for 6 years. I've always been handed everything on a silverplate but still I failed.

I left my social life for weed because i was insecure and depressed. weed made the days bearable. i quit my job and moved into the woods by myself and I have been here for 1 year 8 months now.

I pretty much hit rock botton last week. I've tried to think my way out of this shit for so fucking long i finally snapped. 3 days sober now.

I'll be brutaly honest with you because nothing else worked for me.
Nobody is going to reach these for goals for you. Nobody cares. Even family cant do shit if you dont want to change yourself.

If you want to be a mother, you have to work on the qualities it takes to be a mother. If you want a family you'll have to start one yourself. If you want a decent job you'll have to work towards that yourself. If you want friends you need to make friends yourself.

As for men, I can assure you there is plenty of men out there who will treat you like a princess. Me included. You'll never find a man to start a family with if you don't try.

Either try or sit there and be miserable. Or Kys. three options and nobody will give a damn what you chose except yourself. It's time to choose. If you don't choose now you will continue to be miserable and you will reach the same conclusion later in life. Try or fail. Or kys.
>>
>>18610166

Question: If you try your hardest 100%. do you think you can achiev your goals? I know with myself if i try something I will do it. Whats your honest answer to that question?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.