[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the key to getting into a stable, loving relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

What is the key to getting into a stable, loving relationship in this day and age?
>>
>>18609861
for a woman, always fill your partners tummy and drain his balls, and your partner will be forever faithful to you
>>
For me, honesty, candor, mutual affection, and an ability to compromise and find solutions that work for both people involved. It also helps if the two's personalities compliment each other, and they're able to keep one another happy and entertained. Then there's physical chemistry as well.
>>
>>18609861

The same it has always been. Finding a partner who shares your values, world views and major life goals.
>>
>>18609861
There isn't a simple rule to it. You have to read every situation and act on your best intuition.
>>
>>18609861
Lucking into meeting someone who wants the same thing and isn't already in a stable loving relationship.

It's fuckin' hard.
>>
I am in my 30s and out of relationship. Any idea where to meet new people? I am fed up with dating websites and tinder.
>>
be handsome
be rich

if you are neither, youll have to find someone who clicks well with you and put up with their stupidity, as they put up with yours

so mutual respect and little expectations (such as she/he has to be like this or that, learn to adapt and appreciate other ppl without trying to stuffing them into your own boxes)
>>
be stable and loving yourself. most people can't say that about themselfe, yet expect it from their spuse and their relationships. if you still have immature traits, it will keep the mature people at a comfortable distance.
>>
>>18609861
1. dont be a useless piece of shit selfish faggot
2. find someone who is the same
>>
>>18609861
real answer
be happy with your life and be fulfilled by yourself before you get into any relationship
be patient and ready to wait for a good person to come into your life, don't be always be like evaluating everyone you see as a potential significant other
>>
>>18609861

Honesty, compassion, tolerance, integrity, humility, and compromise. In short, just be a good person and treat the person you're romantically interested in as you wish to be treated. If you want to be in a relationship with someone, be direct. Don't dance around it, just do it and if they're not interested go about your life.
>>
Starry eyes
How can I get to you
My true little
Starry eyes
What can I say or do
For you my little
Starry eyes, starry eyes
Forever shall be.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIW6aWKWLSc
>>
>>18609861
Be down to cheat to get some pent up stress out. You may say I'm fucked but honestly how many "good" relationships exist without alittle infidelity. People these days don't need to absolutely stick together like they did in the past so many ppl don't feel as anchored down to not cheat a bit. Even the most faithful dudes I know have backups ready to drain his balls in the very next second.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.