[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with those sarcastic motherfuckers that turn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

How do you deal with those sarcastic motherfuckers that turn everything you say back to you?
>>
>>18609844
Fact.
>>
Don't respond or ignore it. Sarcastic people think they are the most fucking hilarious and witty people ever. If you just give them a look and move on it stops, trust me.

Confronting it directly only makes thing worse. Like trying to get an anon to not call you a faggot.
>>
How do you deal with assholes who bring up shit to get a rise out of you and get upset when you actually defend yourself?
>>
>>18609882
What if they say "lol stop being mad bro!" or do something to embarass you
>>
>>18609886
Be a Chad and play it off
Like "yeah I did it"
>>
>>18609893
Just say "nah not mad" and/or change the convo. People who are being sarcastic are just trying to get a sad or upset reaction for the lulz. If you act like they're just wasting your time they move on.

Although it might help for some context. My example was referring to a coworker and friend of friend. If it's a bully at school or family member that might be different.
>>
Don't say stupid shit that can be turned back on you ,
Ergo I bet your mom sucks dick
lul she might be able to if your mom would quit sucking them all first
>>
>>18609893
Just say "you are not funny or witty, just a dick" and walk away.

Last thing a clown wants is to not have an audience.
>>
They search for a reaction from you, they find it acting like they are right about your nature.

Es.: he's dumb, I'll treat him like he's dumb, he'll react like he's dumb.

Do the same, but be more firm.

Usually others attack you with things that hurt them. That's how they know that what they do create pain and disconfort.

But do not become like them. Try acting from a rock based position. Be calm.

Destroy!
>>
>>18609844
I am one of those, the answer is get out of /adv/ and get a non-sarcastic existence. You are failing at life anon.
>>
>>18609962
Right, ill just go back to fuckin ur mum
>>
>>18609973
you sound like you were bullied when you were a kid, do you have mommy issues?
>>
>>18609973

Don't be scared, he's back in here because he has failed outside. He's like you. And me.
>>
>>18609844
I don't associate with people like that. I actually don't associate with people who neg me in any way, not unless I'm getting some compensation out of it.
>>
>>18609995
Yours is gonna have an issue if im not in her bed tonight
>>
>>18610002
So what you're trying to say is you have no friends whatsoever

Considering, you know, just about any normal, lighthearted conversation will involve that at some point
>>
File: 1405035210786.jpg (245KB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
1405035210786.jpg
245KB, 576x720px
>>18610006
why? is your ED getting in your away again?
>>
>>18610018
Because then she'll have nothing to take her mind off of her failure of a spawn
>>
>>18610048
you know that doesn't fix a limp dick anon
>>
>>18610054
You would know
>>
>>18610067
I do, I am a doctor.
>>
I got a question for OP:
Does it involve those who grandstand their morals?
>>
>>18609844
the worse one is the quipmeister who is like reddit in human form. I know "reddit" is a cliche insult on 4chan but I actually mean reddit in human form. They're not even being malicious, it's just EVERYTHING EVERYONE says has to be a joke, specifically puns. It's fucking annoying.
>>
>>18610102
well yeah, but then it mixes with my insecurities :/
>>
>>18610117
Dont worry big boy ill make you secure ;))
>>
>>18610067
Boy, you sure did get him with that one.
>>
Beat the shit out of them irl
>>
>letting words affect you
>2017

I take most things other people say as a joke. Getting violent over banter is a nigger thing to do btw.
>>
>>18609844
Laugh with them at yourself. Your reputation doesn't need so much protection.
>>
>>18610002
i'll happily pos you if you're looking for compensation
>>
How do you handle people who just talk shit to you for no reason? Sad to say but for the longest part of my life growing up I thought all the shit people said to me was true and it made me really introverted
>>
File: 1407641794823.jpg (21KB, 219x218px) Image search: [Google]
1407641794823.jpg
21KB, 219x218px
Actively ignore people.
If you know them and it bothers you, cut ties. Don't put up with it if it bothers you.
>>
Ignore them, or flip them off
>>
>>18609882
faggot
>>
>>18609893
Then stop being mad you fucking retard nigger.

I used to get this thrown at me all the time, you know I did? Not be/get mad and calmly responded "Why would I be mad?" or, better yet, just fucking pay no attention, because you have better things to do with your life than to come on the hole of the internet where everything gets fucking siphoned through and shat out onto the normie web. Get off this waste of life board and continue with your fucking life, rather than talking to the faggots that start this shit in the first place. I'm mad right now because I don't know why I'm wasting the time of day telling you retarded children how to fucking not waste your life. It's just words. Why do you give a fuck? Why do I give a fuck about any of you? Fuck it, I'm hitting Post.
>>
>>18611233
Mustve been a rough night
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.