[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been with my hikikomori girlfriend for 3 months now. We just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: current feel.jpg (51KB, 268x374px) Image search: [Google]
current feel.jpg
51KB, 268x374px
Been with my hikikomori girlfriend for 3 months now. We just started having sex (her only relationships before were online so I took her V-card for whatever that means) and she's allegedly always been fine with me using a condom. She claims she has a thyroid condition that will keep her from getting pregnant (she says it stopped her periods very early into her teenage years) and that it's unlikely she'll ever have kids. She isn't on birth control but sometimes during sex she'll say stuff like she wishes I could come inside her and has even asked me once to just stick it in knowing damn well I didn't have a condom on. She's fun to talk to, known her for years now and she's a very important part of my life but this concerns me greatly. While I'm not a tinfoiler all-women-are-out-to-spermjack-you types I do have moderate concerns over this given her language, enough to rinse my condoms, clean my dick and pee after I've finished with her (I do throw the condoms in her trash, not like I hold onto them. I've even had second thoughts about doing unprotected blowjobs because of this lingo. I raised my concerns to her and she said she'll do BC but I know that people say they'll do a lot of things, myself included. What do you guys think?
>>
To clarify, my questions are:

>Should I be this paranoid?

>Should I trust her when she says she's getting/is on BC?

>I want to stay in the relationship but should I be this careful? I know that distrust can tear relationships apart.
>>
Just a bump.
>>
>>18609829
Every relationship is a mix of love and trust

Right now, trust is the issue, why not communicate what makes you uncomfortable with her?
I mean, I get why, but is the sex worth the paranoia?
>>
>>18610152
I did. She said she'd go on BC but it just seems a little weird to me, never heard of a thyroid problem preventing pregnancy in such a way, and despite that being she's just as young as I am, older by 2 weeks, I would think she'd want to be as safe as possible but her language makes me worry otherwise.
>>
You could say to her that even if its unlikely, you still want to be careful. You can ask her to get an arm or cervical implant to make sure she is protected all the time.

There is nothing like going in bare and girls love it when you squirt your hot goo in them. If not pills get the implant. Its idiot proof.
>>
If she's hot and she's an important part of your life what is there to lose? Bust that nut.
>>
>>18610161
My wife(24) has PCOS and may have future thyroid issues. There are plenty of reasons young women could be infertile or have a difficult time getting pregnant
>>
>>18610161
said yourself shes a hikikomori
online relationships imply kinky messages back and forth.
going out on a limb, maybe she's really into saying dirty things cause it gets her going
>>
>>18610180
Yeah, that's what I'm hoping. That it's just from doujin shit or ERP.
>>18610163
We were talking about that! Hoping for the arm implant. She's a poorfag, so hell, I'd get it for her since it's relatively inexpensive. I totally want to do it -- I just come from one of those single-parent-by-choice households and knowing how young I and my sister were had fucked everything up I'm super wary. So I reckon that's the root of the paranoia is fear of becoming an early parent.
>>18610172
Reckon that at least makes me feel better and more firm in knowing she isn't lying.

Thanks a lot guys, very helpful and put my mind at ease a little.
>>
Don't nut inside her until she has an implant/IUD/is on the pill. "Likely infertility", aside from complete lack of a womb, is not reliable.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.