[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep trying but my results aren't changing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: imminent_sadness.jpg (204KB, 1301x1052px) Image search: [Google]
imminent_sadness.jpg
204KB, 1301x1052px
I am having horrible luck with women. I got really hyped up because I managed to get into contact with a woman on okcupid and things were looking good, she was out of the country in ireland but coming back in the next week. Had been chatting with her for like a week.

Then I get a message from her saying that she met some irish dude and isn't coming back to the states.

Now, I am not peeved at her. I am more discouraged that I just CANNOT catch a break. My dating life seems pivoted on whether or not fate will smile on me or not. I never feel like I am in control of my own dating life. Its always basically just me praying some girl answers my message and then says yes to wanting to date me.

I have actually never had a girlfriend primarily because some sort of fate interjection shits all over my plans.

I am really bothered that relationships are basically just gambling. You just roll the fucking dice over and over and over and over until some girl finally decides to want to be in a relationship with you.

unfortunately I have been rolling snake eyes forever.

Help me understand. Is there even really any skill involved with dating? It seems like as a male, my only chance is just to "carpet bomb" and try to meet or talk to as many women as possible. I hate that idea though because when "carpet bombing" the quality of personality goes down I feel.

Maybe I am wrong.
>>
>>18609778

Stop taking it seriously and/or focusing on results.

It might not improve your chances, but your failures will hurt less.

Mix things up abit. Turn it into a game.

See if you can get a woman to agree to meet you, using nothing but movie quotes (and post the screenshots on 4chan).

Try to sneak baneposting into a conversation with them.

Create the most ridiculously off-putting profile you can and try to at the very least keep a conversation going.

Tell a woman you'll "trump" them, then elaborate that you'd grab 'em by the pussy.

Spam "ayy bby wan sum fuk?" to a shittonne of grills are see if you get any biters.

Basically, change your end goal. The goal is not to get dates now (but if it happens, then great), the goal is now to have lulz and provide 4chan will screenshots because it will be funny.

Again, it won't increase your chances, but from the sounds of it, it can't hurt them either, and it'll improve your outlook.
>>
>>18609791

I have never felt more helped and more hurt by advice than I do right now. I feel euphoric right now.
>>
>>18609778
>>18609880
>>18610982

>Its always basically just me praying some girl answers my message and then says yes to wanting to date me.

Don't do the stupid games that Anon said above.

Look, I took your quote for a reason: You can't "make" people like you. Either they do or they don't. You don't have control over that. BUT you have control over your own life. You can do things that you enjoy and meet people that are good for you even if they don't put out or are interested romantically. And you need to hang out and interact to meet women.

Also, even if you can't "make" her like you, you can improve your chances. Being thirsty plays against you, a lot. So you have to shift your focus, find things to enjoy about lie and about yourself, and let dating happen. Don't force it. Don't take everything to heart.

This woman was interested, sure, but she didn't sign a contract with you to give you a date. It sucks that she met someone else, but it happens. You have to let it go and meet more people.
>>
>>18611060
I understand. I feel like I lack activities to do that will enable me to meet people. My interests are rather solitary.

I am also getting older. I am 26 now and I just feel really out of place as an adult.
>>
>>18611174

Well, how do you expect to date when you do everything by yourself? How do you expect someone to be comfortable with you when you are not comfortable with yourself?

Start by working on those things, and dating will happen easier.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.