[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it posible make out on tinder?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: descargartinder.jpg (148KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
descargartinder.jpg
148KB, 2000x1000px
Make out on tinder if you are a normal man.
>>
Does Anybody know anythimg?
>>
Tinder is a buyer's market and women are the buyers, so unless you're in the top 10% of male physical attractiveness you're not gonna get any action from hot women, only fat slobs you want nothing to do with. 10% of men fuck 90% of women on tinder.
>>
pretty average and have had sucess before

it's mostly a matter of luck. lower your standards and go for fat chicks, and you'll get some hits for sure
>>
>>18609666
No, I'm making some statistics on my profile, bought some primium time and I'll be posting the results with different tinder configs.

Up to know it's not promising, I'm average looking (tanned and slightly muscular). Match rate is around 5% compared to number of swipes and around 10% compared with right swipes with the first configuration I've tried.

Not worth the money I'd say, and don't expect chicks to have smart or interesting topics, even if you are good at it most just lack the brain to keep up with an engaging converstaion (I don't blame them we are all there to get orur dick wet).
>>
File: 1.jpg (1MB, 1946x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
1MB, 1946x2400px
I've seen things you wouldn't believe, brah,
>>
File: 2.jpg (745KB, 3132x2332px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
745KB, 3132x2332px
And the beat goes on...
>>
File: 21.jpg (593KB, 4228x2944px) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
593KB, 4228x2944px
Even Nazis can get laid if they are good looking enough.
>>
>>18610109
NOOOOOOOOOO haahahahahahaha
>Your thought process is quite interesting
Please tell me this is fake
>>
>>18610121
it is, I created a fake profile
>>
>>18610127
ha ha ha

I don't buy most of these TBQH
>>
>>18610129
is it because of my color?
>>
File: IMG_0242.png (81KB, 378x357px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0242.png
81KB, 378x357px
>>18610112
>that nazi sign
>>
File: download (10).jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (10).jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>18610107
>>18610107
>>18610109
>>
My question is how the hell do you carry a conversation?

I match with girls but most of them will talk here and there then go ghost. Or is that still just part of the numbers game?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.