[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Losing your virginity at an old age I'm a 25 year old virgin,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1502354121227.jpg (791KB, 1678x2982px) Image search: [Google]
1502354121227.jpg
791KB, 1678x2982px
Losing your virginity at an old age

I'm a 25 year old virgin, and i finally met a qt who really likes me. Our 3rd date is this weekend, and she's coming over and wants to bang. Only problem is she's kinky, and i've never even had basic vanilla sex. She knows that i 'don't have much experience', but she doesn't know i'm a virgin. I don't know if it'd be more embarrassing to tell her, or don't and have bad sex that doesn't scratch her itch. She has a high sex drive I don't want to blow it. She's a sweetheart who's more affectionate and supportive than any girl i've met. She even wants to take me to a family party so i can meet everyone. I don't want bad sex to ruin that, because right now it looks like i have something good going.
>>
>>18609527
>kinky
>high sex drive
>wants to meet family after 3rd date

You're in over your head bro. Dating experience wise you're like a 10th grader. This girl will eat you alive. You will be in the palm of her hands, so be very careful.
>>
>>18609542

She wants me to meet her family, anon.
>>
Be attentive.
Ask questions.
Try to have genuine fun.

As long as you do those three things, as long as she likes you enough outside of the bed, she'll probably have no problems with what goes on in bed.

You already told her you're inexperienced, so don't try to front and pretend that you are, and don't let yourself be so scared and nervous about your performance that you forget to have fun.

Just go in with an open mind, completely willing and ready to try something new--Fuck your pride or whatever dumbshit.
>>
"Tell me how you like it"
or, alternatively
"show me how you like it"
>>
>>18609527
Be honest lad

Girls like to know. She'll think it's cute and guide you through it anyway. She's already decided whether or not to fuck you and you being a virgin won't change her mind, but if you don't tell her 'til afterwards she may feel misled.

Wimmin
>>
>>18609595

What would i say if she asks 'why?'
>>
>>18609527
Just wait Anon and tell her the truth, if you two are really in a loving and meaningful relationship she won't mind waiting :^). When you two are going for it, she will remember what you have said and will try to take things slow. Have fun Anon and don't ever be timid to express what you're feeling with your girlfriend.
>>
>>18609631

Wait til when? She's coming over in 2 days. I want to bone her, i'm not waiting until marriage or anything. I've just haven't really dated many girls that i liked much.
>>
>>18609549
I know, she moves too fast. Red flag dummie
>>
>>18609665

It's her birthday. What's so bad about inviting the guy you like to your birthday party? She's not having me sit down with her parents to discuss marriage.
>>
>>18609527
Hey man don't worry sex is easy, the relationship part is the harder of the two
>>
File: 1501227575329.jpg (7KB, 202x152px) Image search: [Google]
1501227575329.jpg
7KB, 202x152px
>>18609648
If you want to bone her Anon then by all means bone her when she arrives, you hadn't it made it clear that it had been your inclination to do so. It had seemed as though she had been pressuring you into doing something you had not wanted to do. If you to love eachother everything will fit right into place, don't sweat it. You'll do great, just make sure that she initiates it so that if something feels uncomfortable you can talk to her. However it starts though, make sure to keep an open mind and that you're not with some random woman that will make you feel utterly devastated after having just tried your all to pleasure her. You two know eachother and will guide eachother and will improve eachother. Godspeed Anon.
>>
>>18609795

But here's the thing: i don't want her to feel all weird by telling her she's my first afterward. Girls hate that shit. But i also don't want to turn her off by telling her that beforehand.

I don't want to lie to her either, or hide anything. It's easy for many people to lie, but it's a burden for me.
>>
>>18609811
Pick whichever one makes it not awkward for her and will get you sex again.
>>
>>18609811
Tell her beforehand, man. If she's kinky, she'll love the idea that she gets to take your virginity. She might try to account for it too, like stepping you through it and shit. Just say it in a way that says that you're excited for it, that you really dig her.
>>
>3rd date
>"let's fuck"
>"come meet my family"

Baaaaack the fuck up...
>>
>>18610173
I'd do it.
>>
tell her to guide you, she might even like it
>>
Just fuck her eaw pull her hair.you should try '' not giving a fuck'' like not.caring who cares if the bitch dosnt like it
>>
>>18609603
Tell her the truth, again

I don't know why it's like that in your case, but you could say something like "I've been too focused on work/academics" "just haven't had many gfs", you get the idea
>>
>>18609603
If you tell her you're a virgin just don't curl up and act all self conscious about it
>>
>>18609549
She is pregnant. She wants to fuck you, noob, make an accident cum inside, and make you "daddy".
>>
So do anal only.
>>
>>18609648
tell her before you do it
if i were in that situation the only thing i'd be thinking of is whether they're okay or not with me fucking them at that point
honestly just don't feel pressure to do too well because you're probably not going to
if she's asking you to meet family i'm sure she's patient enough to ease into the kinks with you man
>>
That's how it was with me and my wife (girlfriend at the time). I was up-front and honest about the whole thing, and she seemed to care very little. Though it seems I had a foot in the door - apparently, natural talent is something that carries over into sex.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.