[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every girl sluts around in college

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8285.jpg (39KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8285.jpg
39KB, 350x350px
>traveling around Europe with gf
>visit an ancient university
>tour guide tells us that in medieval times, students were forced to remain chased. If they were caught having sex, they would receive a week of jail time
>"If they had the same policy at my college, I would be in jail time every night!" my gf giggled

Fuck, literally every girl sluts around? Even my gf, literally the most innocent looking girl you've ever seen
>>
>>18609327
The word is "chaste"
>>
>>18609327

Well no shit - she's giving it up to you every night isn't she?
>>
>>18609327
>tour guide tells us that in medieval times, students were forced to remain chased.

1.) You realize people got married as early as 12 back then

2.) You realize the only people who were "students" were:
a.) Clergy
b.) Being taught by clergy
c.) 14 years old

3.) It's chaste

4.) There were no girls in "school". Just guys who would fuck random 14 year old maids, then "get caught" if they weren't influential enough to grease the wheels.
>>
File: Screenshot_9.png (318KB, 530x348px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_9.png
318KB, 530x348px
yeah they're all whores

before i left my town for college, i knew a girl at my church was this super christian, in every club, student council, straight A student, who confided in me in the fact that she had 3 tinder profiles that she would use 'as jokes'

the thing is

girl dont like to be judged

if they can trust you not to call them whores, sluts, etc. etc, they will tell you everything, and i knew this, so i said that was badass, etc. etc.

she ended up confiding in me that she slept with basically a new guy every week (as a 12th grader), and got herpes from some 27 year old

she got pregnant and ended up having to get an abortion behind her parents back

her older brother also committed sexual assault to a minor so they're just a family of sexualized dogs

its the 'innocent, church going, good girls' that are the most horny, bc they're the most repressed

dated a church girl for 1.5 yrs and the sex was pastafazooli bc she had 4 partners in highschool alone
>>
>OP's gf makes a joke about her and OP having a lot of sex
>OP gets mad at her for being a slut and liking having sex with him
amazing
>>
File: IMG_8437.png (199KB, 376x302px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8437.png
199KB, 376x302px
>>18609398
Yeah...

I don't get this "anti-sex" mentality on 4chan
>>
>>18609433

It's because 4chan is full of suburbanite/rural white boys who internalize some weird sense of sexual inferiority. They're insecure as fuck and believe that they themselves must be horrible lovers... and therefore if a girl enjoys getting pounded it will only be with other guys... therefore making them "sluts" and "whores". You know how the term "cuck" gets thrown about so much? I'm pretty sure it's just a bunch of projection that happens.
>>
>>18609452
damn and you're on here wow
>>
>>18609327
>tour guide makes a joke
>girlfriend laughs

Yeah, that's a slut for ya. I bet she was thinking about leaving your beta ass for the chad guide.
>>
>>18609489
My gf made the joke to me privately
>>
>>18609452
This

Yeah, notice how they always imagine themselves as the beta?
>>
>>18609544
I guess that makes her choking down dicks on a nightly basis okay.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.