[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got out to walk, like every day, thinking I would make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: peter.jpg (63KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
peter.jpg
63KB, 640x480px
I just got out to walk, like every day, thinking I would make a nice afternoon.
On my way I come across that very old friend from high school which who I cut contact with a long time ago(for no particular reason).

I should maybe add that I'm a huge fuck up, not going to say much on this, but basically I'm a typical /r9k/ fellow.

You should have seen the contrast there, I haven't seen or talked to him for about 7 years.
In all this time, he has grown to become a much better man physically and socially, and I have changed only for the worst.
He probably didn't recognize me but I recognized him, it was so overwhelming I couldn't even bring myself to go talk to him, we simply weren't the same anymore and in the state I am now, to be rejected by what used to be my only friend would certainly destroy me.

Deep inside I really wanted to go talk to him but I was so afraid of his reaction.

I could always contact him through facebook, I already did before but he never answered back, but I think it is because he never really used facebook.

So I could still insist by contacting his relatives or other friends we had in HS.

But really I don't know...

What do you think I should do?
Is it a good idea to make contact with highschool friends?
>>
>>18609270
Associating with good people is a very beneficial step for your own improvement. If he is kind and a good person, he will be patient and understanding with your situation. The worse that can happen is that he says "no". Otherwise I see only benefit for you.
>>
>>18609270
I wouldn't care if my best friend from 7 years ago would walk past me, that is way too much in the past.
I am even the kind of guy who sees someone from a year ago and thinks that the other person still feels the same way even though most people are acting mad that i did not care much for keeping contact.
>>
>>18609280
What are you trying to say exactly?

>>18609274
And then how r I rttgo about it?
Is it also good idea to contact his relatives to reach him?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.