[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neckbeard Insecurities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1497129205229.jpg (6KB, 225x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497129205229.jpg
6KB, 225x250px
>19
>have huge insecurity about being neckbeard loser
>always been the fat weird kid my entire life
>worried im going to waste my 20's and be the 30 yo virigin
>pushes me to go out and quire GF/get laid
>been thinking of trying drugs to become more of a normie
>want to pick up conventional hobbies in order to become more of a normie
>worried less about having meaningful relationships, more about feeling validated from having x relationships that must pass a threshold of y time

how do i get over this insecurity? Or does it make any rational sense?

Just to preface, i have had sex/gfs before but i still generally feel like a loser.
>>
stop worrying about being a "normie". just do what you want and what gets you to where you want to go.
>>
>>18609229
im a very anxious person who self hating so this is hard.

Tbh its hard to tell what aspects of me are shit i want, and shit i want to feel validated.

How do i get rid of this desire to be a normie?
>>
File: 1392251722510.png (298KB, 620x438px) Image search: [Google]
1392251722510.png
298KB, 620x438px
>>18609213
You are a narcissist.
Nobody gives a fuck about your public image. Drugs don't make you interesting to be around and the party lifestyle is only fulfilling if you genuinely enjoy it. Stop being an arrogant prick.
>>
>>18609258
>You are a narcissist.
How?
Dude if anything i hate myself and realize i need improve myself 10x fold to be considered good
>>
>>18609260
>"huge insecurity about being neckbeard loser"
>has friends and girlfriends
>still isn't good enough

Normal people don't act like this. You need to get over yourself. Let go of the past and start living a healthier lifestyle. Be more open and less averse toward others.
>>
>>18609285
How do I do this ?
>>
>>18609213
bump i need help plz

honestly without this insecurity im not really sure what i should do.
>>
>>18609213
last bump ; ~;
>>
>>18609328
weight -> eat below maintenance and lift. no this doesn't turn you into a bodybuilder or make you look like a rick piarra juicehead, it sheds weight faster than light cardio and atkins or whatever the fuck

mental -> stop worrying about your public image and status because that is entirely out of your control

Find meaningful work to do. This is how you burn anxiety and build self esteem. Do volunteer work, tutor, something.

Spend more time with your friends.
>>
>>18609451
weight thing i plan to do

mental is kinda hard, i used to not care about my public image and was essentially a neckbeard as a kid (played games all day, missed school/assignments for games, smelly and unkempt, made me fat to this day)

How do you spend time with friends. i can't think of things to do with them.
>>
>>18609459
Just be willing to ask if they want to hang out with you or if you can join whatever group thing they might be doing.
>>
>>18609505
most of them aren't doing anything other than play vidya. alone or sometimes together

I want to become more of a normie. Get out and party and meet girls. Its weird to say but i guess thats a dumb thing to want/do?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.