[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weed Lmao

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 200_s.gif (48KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
48KB, 267x200px
Me and My best friend have decided to become weed dealers. He knows weed, I've got investment money and a car. We plan on splitting the profits after our operating and investment costs are repaid. We can get our hands on a half pound for 800 dollars (Good shit too). We will of course use the revenue to buy more weed and so on.

My question is how can I simply put all future profits in a bank account? We'd like to invest half our profits but we cannot do that without having a bank account to funnel money through. Is there any way I can get my money to TD Ameritrade without a bank account? Would those prepaid visa cards work?

Will the IRS or something come after me?

I also don't want a bunch of money lying around. We already have access to a shit ton of clients so when we do this we are going to blow up quick.

Any other tips from established weed dealers?
>>
Hello, I am IRS and I disagree with this post.
>>
>>18609123

prepaid visa wont work, you will need a legit bank account. they will begin to notice if its a lot of money, anything less than 8000 a year (or somewhere in that ball park, do your research) does not need to be reported to the IRS.

so as long as you keep the rest in cash you'd be more or less fine. Still, laundering money into a small business is really simple, especially if you have some basic skill like 'oh i fix computers and shit'. if your business blows up you can expand that in to 'web design' and such. and you dont need to get business licensed and shit, as you can just file as an independent contractor.
>>
>>18609123
Pay taxes and the IRS might not come after you.
>>
>>18609123
use a local credit union instead of a big bank, they have less incentive to report your extremely suspicious transactions to the IRS.
>>
>>18609123
Just reading this makes me sure that you are going to be robbed, of either money or weed, and are not made out to do what you are trying to do. This isn't a movie lmao
>>
>>18609219
THIS lol. You're using 4chan for research on this. Not very professional at all. My advice is rethink what you're planning to do. Not because of any moral bullshit, but because there's a very high chance you'll be caught and fuck your life up. For some extra cash. Not worth it
>>
>>18609247
I have very little risk other than transporting my friend, the dealer, and storing the weed in my dad's.

I just need a valid way to buy shit with the money I make
>>
>>18609342
In my house
>>
>>18609123
As far as the financial aspect of things go, you should probably listen to >>18609140

Anyways, you need to know things about dealing drugs of any kind. I don't know if you smoke weed or not but if you do, and you're serious about this, stop smoking weed. It will literally only cut in on the business aspect
If you think you can cut back smoking weed a lot, or reserve a portion that is completely different and not related to your business stash, go ahead.
Do not:
>have people pay you back, this is a great way to get caught or lose money
>intimidate people. They will snitch if you do.
>dress the part. If you look like someone that might do this (hip hop shirts, baggy clothes, basketball sneakers, skateboard/zumiez brands) you will be viewed and treated as such. Dress very nicely but try and keep it somewhat casual.
>Reputation. Keep people quiet. Do not get an ego about being a drug dealer. Just stick to making money and do not get involved with sketchy people or disputes.

Overall, you want to NOT be driving with anything on you or under the influence of anything. Do not walk around with shit on you regularly. Do not have people come into your house. Druggies (yes, even stoners) will turn on you and rat you out over the simplest shit. In fact, try and not let anyone know where you live if possible. If they're friends, okay whatever.
If your partner is unreliable at ALL, or might make a mistake, expect to go down. Have a hiding spot in the woods or somewhere rural and easy to hide things at.
Never let anyone know where your stash is.
If something looks slightly sketchy, it is, get OUT.

Overall good luck to you. I'm sorry I could not provide a lot of concrete info but financially I'm not the person to ask. Legally and socially in that, I am. Just remember that in legal protection, safety foes like this
>Weed on your person: Least safe
>Weed in car (trunk or hidden): Slightly safer
>Weed in house: Most safe.

I wish you well, Dealer-chan.
>>
>>18609692
Thanks m8. My buddy would take the fall before I would and no way would he snitch after I saved his life. Risk is all on him.

Anyone at least know a way to get cash into crypto currency without a bank account?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.