[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dorming this Fall at a University

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1501550461755.jpg (169KB, 1728x905px) Image search: [Google]
1501550461755.jpg
169KB, 1728x905px
How does one get laid in the dorms? What is the meta? How do I convince my roommate to let me borrow the room for a second without coming off as a prick? Or do I just bring a piece of tail over and bang her right next to him, while hes playing vidya?
>>
give him 20$ tell him to come back in an hour. its not hard bro.
>>
>>18609136
I can't believe I never even thought of that!

Let's hope I don't get a steady fuck buddy or fwb coz that will break the bank
>>
>>18609106

as a general rule you make an agreement that you can lock each other out for say, an hour, in order to have sex. sock on door. return the favor of course, that way you're not just kicking him out, you're both able to get kicked out.

as a general rule, if you can do it, schedule it around a time you know he has a class or events. Dorms have common areas so he wont be just locked out with no where to go but to sit on the grass.
>>
Living in a dorm is retarded. You have less independence, little privacy, and it's obscenely expensive. You're better off finding some roommates and sharing an apartment off-campus.
>>
>>18609185
Spot on, but I chose to dorm this fall because I am a transfer student from a community college. I want to get involved in school

I plan on staying for only the first semester if my contract allows me to leave (I pay month to month from my financial aid funds). But yea definitely considering getting to know the neighborhood and figuring out how to rent outside for cheaper (currently getting charged 918/mo) Stupid expensive
>>
>>18609166
>schedule it around a time you know he has a class or events.
Yea this would be optimal time but how about after a party late night and a girl wants to get it in, heat of the moment, would be kind of weird to barge in?
>>
>>18609207

if you cant make it work, dont do it, but talk to your roommate baout possibilities. a lot of girls are used to having sex wtih a roommate in the room unfortunately.
>>
>>18609215
Another reason not to live in dorm: Degeneracy.
>>
>>18609136
>>18609166
don't do either of these for fucks sake! After a few days of warming up to eachother just bring up how you'd be cool with leaving if he ever brought a chick back. Then if you know you're about to fuck just give him a text heads up and ask if he could bail.

If he's a little introverted try bringing him out and helping him with chicks(even just introducing him to some). Even if he gets nowhere he'll appreciate the effort and return the favor by dipping whenever you need him to.
>>18609185
Living in a dorm is expensive but totally worth the experience. Being right on campus is such a luxury not only because of proximity to classes but also because you are in the thick of the community. You get to meet loads more people just by living on campus.
>>18609198
I lived on campus my first two years and it was sick, helped me build a large circle of friends and made me a regular face around the campus. Also partying in dorms is fun as long as you know where to do it. My last two years I lived off campus with really good friends. We had big parties (80-120) once a month, and also just smaller ones (20-40) in between.
>>18609207
heat of the moment situations your roommate will just have to deal.
>>18609215
you're lucky, my uni girls were gay and didn't like when other guys were in the room for fucking. Fucking at a girls dorm is pretty optimal though, its her problem then
>>18609265
>reason not to live in dorm
>Degeneracy
do you ever have fun?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.