[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best exercise and or diets for weight loss?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (8KB, 289x174px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 289x174px
Best exercise and or diets for weight loss?
>>
/fit/ sticky

Exercises depend on many factors.
Diet: basically eat less calories than you burn.
>>
>>18609104
The hamburger pizza diet is effective. It basically tricks your body into fit mode due the high amount of sodium and saturated fat. Your body will start burning 10X as many calories in half the time.
>>
>>18609128
Wow, really? I thought the potato chip + mexican food combo was more effective!

The spiciness of my mexican food plus the carbs of the potato chips would give me energy that would last me for the entire day while I burn 12X more calories from it! I mean, I just eat a small bowl of chips and a spicy crunchy taco, and I just run and do shit every day, but this ALSO works!

Add milkshakes for flavor!
DELICIOUS.
>>
>>18609104

exercises: cardio. lifting weights is for building muscle. Cardio is what makes you burn calories. As a general rule, running, but simply google 'best calorie burning exercises' and you'll get some ideas of what else you can do. jumping jacks burn a lot for instance, but the trick is you gotta do it for a long tme, when most people trying to lose weight go for like 30 seconds and then say 'wow im tired' and think they burnt a lot of calories. in most cases its easier to simply walk, jog, run as it guarantees a certain distance or amount of time.

as for weight loss, the best diet is whatever diet has 1500 calories or less with maximum nutrients. Vegetarian diets (by which i mean actually eating veggies) are great because they are so low calorie and have really good nutrients so you wont feel like you're dying (as much).

some people NEED their meat and thats fine, but try to stick to chicken and fish which is on the lower calorie end. if you eat a pound of chicken thats 800 or so calories, so you still have 700 calories left that should be pretty purely veggies and maybe a fruit for dessert.

my recomendation is NOT to wait for dinner. people starve all fucking fuckety day, and then binge at dinner, which feels nice, and they're used to it based on our current diet schedules, but then that 'full' feeling gets wasted. after dinner you go to bed, and even if you're hungry in your sleep its no big deal.

so you should eat your meat for either breakfast or lunch. maybe have a light breakfast, something simple to get you through the morning, then at lunch eat what you'd normally do for dinner, then just snack on veggies / fruit through dinner. I find that most effective for me.
>>
I am on the Bernstein diet right now after failing to lose weight on a vegetarian version of Keto and general calorie counting. As of a couple weeks ago I have lost 10 lbs, feelsgoodman.

You don't need to go on the same diet, but if you are like me it would be a benefit to prepare dietary meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, everything for the day) at least three days in advance. Before beginning your diet, have a clear and written idea of what you can and can't eat, and why. Have a meal plan laid out for the week, as well as grocery lists for those meal plans. Make it your #1 goal to stick to your meal plan as strictly as possible. If you do all your thinking before you begin your diet, or at very specific times, it might make things a lot easier for you. Don't begin your diet until you have a clear idea of what you're doing.

As a disclaimer different things work for different people. But some need a rigid structure in their diet to make things work, and perhaps you too are one of those people.
>>
>>18609154

>my recomendation is NOT to wait for dinner

Couldn't agree more here. Making yourself super hungry is always a risk, because it increases temptation. Not eating for long stretches also increases your likelihood of getting sick or tired. It's best to space out meals during the day, being extra careful to make sure you eat enough protein throughout the day as well.
>>
>>18609173

>protein

yes. despite how ideal a veggie diet seems, meat cravings are the most powerful of all. we want meat on a daily basis.

on top of that, meat takes the longest time to digest, so it makes you feel full way longer.
>>
Fast on and fast off for 2 days at a time. On your 2 eating days start integrating a portioned*** healthy diet (none of that pussy shit either, I'm talking about unseasoned chicken, steamed vegetables, and ONLY water). Use something like a rubber band, a shock bracelet, etc. if you have low willpower to fight cravings. Avoid eating out at all costs. Only shop after having a meal on your eating days. Dont check your weight more than once a month. Take long walks or hikes on your fasting days. Try to pack your days as busy as possible to keep your mind off of food and to go to sleep faster at night. Read, be thoughtful, keep motivated on your plan. Be careful as to not develop an eating disorder. Your stomach will shrink. You will find a new respect for food. Once you reach a desired weight, you MUST reinvent yourself and all of the preconceived notions you have about food. Vegan, gluten free and even vegetarian diets, (if taken completely seriously) can eliminate a lot of old and unhealthy eating options and become a great catalyst to a healthier lifestyle. This will work but ONLY if you force yourself to be completely motivated during, and ESPECIALLY after you reach your desired weight. Maintenance is the true challenge. After this happens, you can become a /fit/fag and look at how to build muscle, but I've found that it is infinitely easier and more effective to prevent the intake of calories rather than to chase the calories away with physical labor. Good luck OP.
>>
>>18609104
Don't eat sugar and when you do then it should be from fruits only but don't stop eating it completely or you'll fucking die.

About diets in general - most of them don't work, just use your common sense - meaning eat the stuff your parents would want you to if you were a kiddo. If you eat healthy but simply can't help yourself and eat too much then nothing is going to help you.

Try to excercise of course, it does not really matter in which way, you can do something stressful on your muscles or something simple as hiking or jogging. You will lose down weight faster if you'll do the stressful stuff but you need to decide first if you're actually willing to. If you're a fat lazy faggot then just go for some long walks. .. and don't eat too much fucking sugar. You can eat fat more than you can eat sugar, remember this.
>>
File: 1451860201410.jpg (64KB, 634x719px) Image search: [Google]
1451860201410.jpg
64KB, 634x719px
eat below maintenance and lift
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.