[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long story short, due to my mother's death and other personal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

Long story short, due to my mother's death and other personal shit going on, I failed most of my classes in my second semester and lost my financial aid. It was a free fucking ride and I pissed it away. I can do the SAP appeal but school is in less than two weeks and it'd probably be too late. I can't afford tuition on my own either. I don't even want to go to college, but my whole family expects it of me. I'm more interested in trade work (despite being rather skinny and completely unskilled at any trade) but I don't have the heart to tell my father. They've given me so much in hopes I'll get a good job and a degree but I'm just fuckin sick of living my life for everyone but me. I don't know what to do now that college is pretty much out of the question and I have no clue what to do with my life.
>>
>>18609028
tell your father that you would rather go to trade school then the regular University. It will just be pissing away money and it will be a waste of time if you do it and you don't like it. You are not shutting away hiher ed completley and there is more of a demand for trade industry than a standard BA or BS degree. Lotta ppl have four yr degrees but no experience. You will have a degree and you will learn some experience too.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.