[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Goobotscreen.jpg (71KB, 615x467px) Image search: [Google]
Goobotscreen.jpg
71KB, 615x467px
Hey adv, so I have some questions I need answered. So for two months I have been dating this amazing girl. Time goes great, we have a good time, and I enjoy every minute of it.

However, the last few days it seems like she has been responding with longer time in between. I send her a good morning text every day and she used to respond right away or within an hour. Now she responds at 630 at night. When we're together everything is fine and we don't have anything wrong but it seems like she isn't in it while texting. I tell her if everything is okay and she says it's golden and she would tell me if there was a problem.

So am I just over worrying or is my relationship just slowing down?
>>
Oh btw, she also is on Facebook and Instagram all the damn time, but never responds back and when she does she says she's really busy. I'm confused af
>>
Don't worry about it.
It is natural for texting to slow down the further you get into a relationship.
Me and my gf used to text good morning every day we are not together but now we are 3 years into the relationship and do not do that anymore.
You should talk to your gf about it.
>>
If the real time you spend together is fine then don't place any importance upon your texting situation. She's got her own life to live and doesn't owe you 24hr attention - she doesn't have to entertain you or send you cute emojis or tell you how her day's going. Being needy like this is a turnoff and I recommend you chill out before you start becoming a chore for her
>>
>>18609005
>>18609020
Makes sense, I assume relationships slow down and I shouldn't worry about it. She's fine and I'm just worrying.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.