[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating when you are basically a pathetic loser

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 55021884.jpg (46KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
55021884.jpg
46KB, 604x453px
>early 30's
>kissless virgin
>no friends since high school
>shit job where I make only $20k a year
>live with mom
>generally insecure, socially awkward, borderline depressed

Given all these factors should I even try dating? Or do I have many negative qualities that literally no one would want to even go out on one date with me and I should probably work on improving a few things first?
>>
>>18608926
The only woman you're going to get is the female equivalent of you - unattractive, desperate and a loser. If that's what you're okay with then sure, you could get a girlfriend.
>>
>>18608926

No one is perfect. That said, what do you have to offer? Can you at least hang out and make a girl feel apreciated?

Right now I's say you don't. So yeah, try to be a little bit happier and a positive force towards those around you.
>>
>>18608926

heres the thing: why not both?

put your self out there and see what happens. its not like all the girls you approach now are going to be the same girls you approach in say, a year from now when you improved your self.

so start improving your self, put your self out there, and see whats up.
>>
>>18608926
don't bother. you have nothing to offer
>>
1. Cold fucking showers! Start takeing cold showers it costs nothing, it helps with depression, teaches you to step out of your comfort zone, it has great health benefits and boosts your testosteron. COLD ficking SHOWERS hell yeah!

2. Start eating healthy. You will get healthy and If you have nothing to talk about you can always talk about diet and recipes. It's the most neutral topic. Good looking girls like to talk about healthy diet.

3. Running/gym/whatever you like and can afford. And boom you have another neutral topic to talk with girls. Fitness is another great neutral topic.

4. Stop thinking about haveing a girlfriend, stop idealising this thought in your head. I know it seems thet this is the only thing that could make you happy but its not. You are miserable motherfucker without a girlfriend and you will be miserable motherfucker with a girlfriend. Focus on yourself and do not blame your problems on not haveing a girl in you life. Those problems are in you and you have to understand them and overcome them. Girls will come later.

5. If sex is all you can think about and virginity is a problem just fuck a prostitute and get over it. But believe me you ll get just a little ego boost thats all the rest of your problems will stay.
>>
>>18608970
Why not say something like the second poster said, op should try to find what he offers and if he can't find anything, he should try to improve himself so he does have something to offer
>>
Fix yourself first anon. Like >>18609006 said, you seem like a pretty sad boi, and having a girlfriend isn't gonna change that. If you aren't happy with yourself first, the same problems you have now will follow you into your relationship and cause more trouble down the line. I'm speaking from experience.

In addition to >>18609006 's advice, get some hobbies that you really enjoy, and then go to social activities around that hobby. You're bound to find friends (which I consider to be infinitely more important than a gf), and possibly some girls. For instance, I really like fighting games and plastic model kits, so I go to fighting game tournaments and builders meets.

Godspeed anon.
>>
Just give up it's not worth it.
>>
File: 1475748409704.jpg (4KB, 126x123px) Image search: [Google]
1475748409704.jpg
4KB, 126x123px
>>18608926
You're probably just a shitty person and need to come to terms with that. Only a genuine narcissist would care about their public image in that kind of a situation. You should probably work on becoming self-reliant and find meaningful work instead. Mommy can't float you or console you once she bites it.
>>
>>18608926
>no money, no experience, a total loser
Don't even bother trying. Everything is not for everyone anon, some things are just not meant for you. Get a 2D waifu instead or something.
>>
This might sound retarded, but if you write a book and publish it, you might be able to make your negative qualities look like "tortured genius." I can imagine you might be able to bone some english majors (past or current) like that.
>>
>>18608926
How does it feel knowing I'm 19 and I make double what you do a year and have an objectively great life?
>>
>>18609602
That IS retarded, anon
>>
>>18608926
I have it similar to you. 25, NEET, looking for the first job in my life. Lonely, anxious. Lifetime of masturbation and video games made me used to instant gratification which fucks me over now. You and I both need to face our fears and work on ourselves. The growth pains are better than the agony of inactivity. We're all gonna make it.
>>
File: 1483065721931.png (349KB, 757x632px) Image search: [Google]
1483065721931.png
349KB, 757x632px
Bidets

https://www.google.com/search?site=&source=hp&q=bidets&oq=bidets&gs_l=psy-ab.3..35i39k1l2j0i20k1l2.909.1891.0.2012.7.6.0.0.0.0.146.420.0j3.3.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..4.3.419.0..0i131k1.MVU6LCKnOds&safe=active

https://www.google.com/search?safe=active&q=portable+bidet&oq=portable+bidet&gs_l=psy-ab.3..35i39k1j0i67k1j0l2.11337.13585.0.13710.14.10.0.0.0.0.435.1205.0j1j1j1j1.4.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..10.4.1205...0i131k1j0i20k1.pJyisiRtCyU

https://www.google.com/search?safe=active&q=colon+cleansing+health+benefits&oq=colon+cleansing+hea&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0j0i22i30k1l3.2444.3211.0.4358.4.4.0.0.0.0.264.729.0j3j1.4.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.4.727...0i67k1.WYqlgSKCX2w

And put chia seeds in your water

https://www.google.com/search?safe=active&q=chia+seeds+benefits&oq=chia+seeds+benefits&gs_l=psy-ab.3..35i39k1j0i67k1j0i20k1j0.6575.9453.0.9556.19.16.0.0.0.0.295.2546.0j5j7.12.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..7.12.2545.Sh9ldQ4BSw4

Down with the globalists who plague our boards
>>
im basicly you with the difference of im being happy and have a girlfriend, gona meet my friends for a beer during the weekend

i do have a big dick and a somewhat entertaining personality though (not american so dont try your usual niggering sharters)

you should deffo try, dont let a fake society shame you, still improve yourself if you can, im saving my money to buy my own house
>>
>>18610600
>im basicly you with the difference of im being happy and have a girlfriend, gona meet my friends for a beer during the weekend

So you're the opposite of me. Unless that was the joke and your just bragging/shitposting
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.