[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dealing with people addicted to their phone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: pepe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
getting sick of my gf using her phone all the fucking time. half of the time we spend together, she'll be checking her phone every couple of minutes. she seems to be addicted to instagram and snapchat, and updating her story and in constant communication with her friends, i just don't get people like that, i've never felt the urge to be in constant contact with friends when i'm out having fun

even when we've had serious arguments, she'll still have her phone out, one time she even started replying to one of her friends in the midst of an argument.

when we first started dating, i didn't notice it at first because she was being polite. but now in a relationship, she's comfortable being rude. she had a go at me one time for being too quiet, right after she'd just sat there staring at her phone for 5 minutes

i've brought it up a few times but it's not changed anything

really irritating and ruins the time we spend together. anyone else have this problem?
>>
Get a new GF.
You will never be able to convince her to no do that and if she is like that you can easily be replaced if you do not want to put up with her.
I would never date a woman who is more interested at what she has on her phone than me.
Get yourself a gf who is not a phone zombie.
>>
>>18608688
I don't have this problem because i am not dating a normie.
I got lucky and managed to get a qt that shares the same views as me about this modern age.
>>
>>18608688
My GF has ADD and goes from watching TV to checking her phone to watching snapchat videos to having a conversation with me every few minutes. I used to get really irritated when we'd be watching a movie in bed and she'd start playing snapchat or youtube videos on her phone with the volume up, watch that shit for a minute or two, and then put the phone down only to pick it back up and watch something else 10 minutes later. One time I was drunk and told her how fucking annoying that shit was and now she at least mutes the volume on her phone when we're watching netflix together.

It is pretty crazy how everyone is glued to their phones / other devices these days. Just go out to eat somewhere or sit in a waiting room and see how 9/10 people are staring at their phones at any given moment.
>>
>>18608712
I wanna see a pic of your caveman qt
>>
>>18608730
I know better than to post pics of people i respect on mongolian basket weaving forums.
>>
That shit drives me nuts. Do what I did. Make the phone disappear
>>
>>18608688
I used to but I was too much of a beta to call her out on it, but in your case I'd say politely talk to her about it, don't be smug and rude and a fag about it just politely address it so you don't get into an argument
>>
>>18608739
>she's ugly
haha
>>
>>18608784
this. steal her phone
>>
It's new to them. Where we've been fluent in internet and social media communications before it even had that official title, the smart phone trend is here, and everyone is a part of it.

We've all been there done that, because we've been religiously using the internet since 2000, but for them, this is a new and exciting world that they can be a part of at any time they want.
>>
Date someone else. There are 'normies' out there who aren't on their phone all the time and don't feel the need to post their entire lives to social media.
>>
>>18608688
Practically this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-t8aSjSS7E
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.