[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do beta men ever get attractive women? If so, how?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Do beta men ever get attractive women? If so, how?
>>
one almost succeeded, but because tried to act like bad boy so was friend zoned forever
>>
>>18608626

this doesn't help
>>
>>18608613
no
just stop being beta, it's unhealthy
>>
>>18608613

yes.

>if so, how?

multiple ways. mostly by being attractive. Having skills or money help.
>>
>>18608613
They're taken advantage of and don't care because for some men the idea of having a girlfriend satisfies their self esteem issues.
>>
only the ones that don't self identify as beta
>>
>>18608613
how are you beta? elaborate on your issues.
>>
>>18608613
Yes.
Once said attractive women get old and have had enough of the cock carousell, they look to settle down with a beta provider.
So just wait untill you're 30+ and you get to pick a roastie of your liking.
>>
You can be the emotional boyfriend while Brandon is the physical one
>>
>>18608626
wut
>>
If you really are a beta then you have to wait until you're in the step-dad era. In yout late 30s you'll get a slut with two baby chads to take care of. Other than that the bar is so low these days. Most guys are fucking losers who live with mom. Move out, get a car and a good job and you're already more dateable than 70% of young men.
>>
>>18609493
is this actually true, i might become this in 7 months and was wondering if this will help my dating life :3
>>
>>18608613
when they hit the wall and need someone to take care of them and their kids
>>
>>18609507
Yes. I'm a 21 year old guy and just having a crib where I can fuck girls without waking my mommy is such a huge bonus. I can just invite girls to come over and drink and watch a movie, or throw cookouts which are fun as hell.

Also, the hidden bonus: having your own place just makes you feel like a man. I'm much more hard working and procrastinate a lot less, this part of me magically turned on when I moved out.
>>
>>18609534
ill be moving into a highrise luxury apartment, so cookouts aren't 100% viable, but it isn't downtown in a city so i guess i can use that
>>
>>18608613
$$$
>>
>>18608613

Beta here.

I'm sure at some point, I don't know when, I must have changed. Started to at least look alpha (don't even lift, or try with fashion desu).
I get quite a bit of attention.

A married woman at work recently changed when she has her breaks just to be with me, waves at me alot, smiles all the time and recently moved on to complaining about her husband to me (despite the fact I never once tried to talk about relationships and avoided getting too personal). She doesn't like me trying to get holidays or time off work when we're both in.
This woman is a perfect 10/10 including personality.
And yet I think he wants me.

I wouldn't do anything though, not while she's married.

Another one, eyes me up all the time, smiles, pretty much eye fucks me, all because I made an incredibly stupid, risky and brave flirty joke with her on my first ever day on that job (I must have wanted to get fired or something I don't know... haven't had a moment of stupid fearless bravery like that in a while).
She's gotten her dad to get my number off me before (I get on well with him).

Beta men can get at the very least, attention.
'm sure there is some way to move past that and get more. Not that I'm really willing to try pushing for anything else.
Attention is good enough for me, little bit of flirting and a cute girl smiling at me every now and then is fine - why would I risk ruining a good thing?

But yeah, OP, don't try, don't push for things.
Focus on getting stuff done, and if you happen to notice a girl smile at you, or make eye contact, just smile back. Take things slow and wait for someone to notice you.
>>
>>18609493
This, mainly the last part.
I was getting gas after work one day, dirty as all hell, wearing my work uniform (heavy equipment operator, looks very much like mechanics blues). I went in to grab something and a woman at the counter looked at me, then to her friend and said "see, eye candy. That's what I'm talking about" then smiled at me. I got my stuff and walked back to my jeep (it's a 2012. Not awesome but not garbage either). The same woman was pumping gas across from me, saw me come out and said "I knew it, I knew that was his car. God, I need a guy like that".
I had done NOTHING but look like a functional member of society and she nearly wet her panties. Guys today make it easy. all you need is a good job, your own place, and a car and you're top tier these days.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.