[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No Energy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1499701069942.jpg (372KB, 1500x1111px) Image search: [Google]
1499701069942.jpg
372KB, 1500x1111px
I am wasting my time since a good bunch of years now. I'm 21, never worked, never successfully attended university. The worst part is, instead of being pushed to the max by this horrible realization, i don't give a fuck. I'm back at my parents place and play Video games all day. Complete apathy.

I'm not engaged with the world. My intellect is slowly dying. I lost empathy. I'm very anxious. I'm cynical.

I'm not even depressed atm, although i would consider myself generally depressed. The state that i always feared, being content with being a looser, seems to have arrived.

What would you say to me?
>>
<-this
>>
living with your parent at 21 isn't like neckbeard levels of failure, just try to find a job and work up from there I guess
>>
You need a drastic change of environment to push you to do shit.
If you can't orchestrate that yourself, join the military.
You basically have to start trying to leave your comfort zone?
Don't like doing something? Do it anyway.
>>
Everything starts with you.
You need to have the inner will to claw out of your lazy nature.
Start small, don't start playing vidya until the end of the day. Just do anything productive that you can: clean the house, fix some shit, take up a new hobby ( music, biking, swimming).
Doing nothing will cause you to stagnate, and change can't come without you.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.