[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does one acquire a girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1499642968470.jpg (51KB, 704x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499642968470.jpg
51KB, 704x720px
how does one acquire a girlfriend
>>
if you have to ask, you don't
>>
>>18608539
oh okay
>>
>>18608530
Social events, friends, work, going places, online, etc.

Then talk to them like they are actual humans and find one the there is mutual connection.
>>
how does one aquire boyfriend
>>
>>18608546
what if you're not capable of talking to people like they're actual humans
>>
>>18608602
Then practice until you do.
>>
>>18608602

Then you won't be able to get a girlfriend or to keep one, because they are, you know, actual humans. Time to find other goals.
>>
>>18608530

Why would u even want one
>>
>>18608602

you find someone just as anti social as yourself which i've seen happen plenty of times
>>
>>18608619
because my brain forces me to for some reason
>>
Every gf I've had is by coincidence and from building up a friendship before hand. If you try to stress over it or analyze every girl as a potential gf you're going to look desperate and people see that shit a mile away.
>>
>>18608602
People have already said pracitse, but one good way to practrise is to join some kind of club
>>
>>18608530
stop thinking of woman as an object you obtain. that's how you get laid but not how you develop relationships.

>>18608602
then what's the point?
>>
Well, you either keep to yourself like a fucking faggot and hope that some girl will be interested enough to initiate a conversation with you which is quite unlikely or you can man up and behave as an actual human being. Watch this shit, it is a simple and a dope explanation at the same time. https://youtu.be/0rSb_QD08vw
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.