[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I not answer a question about where my apartment is?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: asdfa-2.png (34KB, 1063x958px) Image search: [Google]
asdfa-2.png
34KB, 1063x958px
> uncle who everyone likes
> always friendly and tries to help young men in need in the community
> everyone sees him as a saint for doing something so noble
> except I know why he really does this
> I come back from the army, time to finish college
> need a place to live while I look for an apartment
> uncle offers his spare bedroom at his house, rent free
> wow, thanks so much, you're doing me a big favor
> turns out it was me who was doing him the favor...I feel so ashamed thinking about this
> we're sitting on the couch, watching tv one night after dinner
> the show is getting good, I lean forward with elbows on knees and head in hands
> it started with a pat on the back
> then a back rub, ok whatever I don't mind
> his hand keeps rubbing lower
> then later his hand goes past the pant line, starts feeling my crack
> I'm like wtf, does he realize how far down he's gone
> so I slowly sit up next time his rubbing hand goes higher
> turns out that was his plan all along
> his hand goes down the pant line on the front side now
> his fingers come to rest on the head of my penis
> 10 seconds later, he does a bit more back rub, then the show is over and we go to our separate bedrooms

When it was happening, I just froze like a scared rabbit, like a deer caught in the headlights. I couldn't believe it was happening. A 24 year old man being sexually molested by a 62 year old man? I never heard of that before I thought it was always grown men going after little kids! But there was no doubt about what he did.

Now it makes sense why he's always so interested in helping young men in need. And he's been doing this for at least the pat 15 years! I can think of 4 other young men he's helped out in the past, each one he let live in his spare bedroom for a period of time. Now that I think of it, one of them went to a psychiatrist for a while, although I never knew why. I think I now know why.
>>
and your question is on how to not tell him where you live now?
best would be to actually report him. he's sexually abused you and probably others.
if you can't bring yourself to do that, just straight up tell him that you won't tell him if he ever asks. he will know exactly why and not ask again if he isn't a moron who wants to go to jail.
>>
I have avoided being around him in private ever since then, leave early come back late, which was easy: catching up with family and friends now that I'm back, looking for work, getting college / apartment stuff worked out.

I found an apartment, application approved, and my move in day is two weeks from now. Sooner or later, he is going to ask me where my new apartment is, saying something like he will want to visit me. Of course I don't want him to visit me, I don't even want the bastard to know where I live!

But this career molester is thought highly of in the community. If I suddenly move out while he's at work and block his phone number, everyone will not understand. "Why would you do that, anon, he's been so good to you."

I DO NOT WANT ANYBODY TO KNOW I WAS SEXUALLY MOLESTED BY A 60 YEAR OLD! People will never look at me the same again, I will always have that label in their eyes.

I say / do anything even slightly negative:
> oh he's struggling because he was molested

I work hard and make real achievements:
> he's just doing that to compensate because he was molested

He's going to keep asking if I use some kind of "temporary situational" reason why I can't tell him the address.

> I'm still deciding between 3 apartments, so I don't know which one it will be
Eventually, that excuse will expire. I can see it already, "Hey bud, the fall semester has started a week already, so I guess you're moved in by now. Tell me where you're at and let's celebrate!"
>>
>>18608242
>and your question is on how to not tell him where you live now?

yes, that's my first question for a series of steps I will take to address this situation.

>best would be to actually report him.

What's going to happen, really? Without evidence, it's my word against his, and he is held to high esteem in the community. That's so typical of molesters, they build up their public image so that nobody will suspect them.

>he will know exactly why and not ask again if he isn't a moron who wants to go to jail.

I don't want to do anything that will tip him off that I am on to him. He has been doing this to many young men over at least the past 15 years. I am acquaintances with some of his past victims. The local ymca is one place where he chooses his targets.
>>
THIS ENDS WITH ME!

I am a soldier and I'm still a man! I can run away and move on with my life, but he will continue to prey on unsuspecting young men.

These are my goals:

> he is arrested and found guilty of sexually molesting
> he does some amount of jail time
> the entire community knows the truth, his reputation is ruined

What is the best way to accomplish this? I feel that, if I don't have evidence, then it becomes my word against his, and everyone thinks he's an angel, it would be very hard for people to believe the truth.

Do I contact past victims and convince them all to testify?

Or do I set up hidden cameras in his house, allow one more person to fall prey (may god forgive me) and then use this undeniable video evidence to put him in jail? That seems like a surefire way to accomplish my goal, but I could see the court / lawyer be like, "oh but he didn't know he was being recorded, that's invasion of privacy, so this evidence can't be used". You dumbass, this is video proof of an evil man and you have the gaul to cry about invasion of privacy!?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.