[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rock-hard choice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Hey /adv/ tonight my friends will make a BBQ but there is another BBQ planned with other friends. The first will contain very loved friends with a single single lady the second like 6 girls and an only friend.

Which one should I choose
(obviously I just wanna fuck)
>>
did you already agree to go to one?
>>
>>18608204
Nope
>>
>>18608212
is there a single girl in one of the groups you think you already have a foot in the door or would be essy to get into bed?
>>
>>18608218
Absolutely not I don't know any girl in particular in both group
>>
>>18608228
is one of the groups more likely to promote you getting some? iow more single people than couples, free flowing alcohol, low moral standarts?
>>
>>18608228
So the fuck probability is pretty low especially since I am a full grown retard the meme one
>>
>>18608235
The BBQ with the 6 girls will end pretty early
>>
>>18608239
the other is open end? are there other single men who will try to get some ass off that single girl?
>>
>>18608246
I will be the only male of the second an the second of the first
>>
>>18608276
i'll say, go to the one with the more girls. chances sre they'll be a lot more flirty because there's only two guys they are "figting over". if it doesn't work out, you can still join the other one who's open end.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.