[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain a situation where you have had to think and act quickly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Interview Q, pls help
>>
>>18607994
You DECISIVELY pressed "order" and swiftly entered payment details. Closing the deal.

Yes, I was thinking I'd take it easy but I guess I am available as a member of the board or as your boss if you pay enough.
>>
>>18607994
Just make something up on the spot.

An experience from the past, twist the nouns to make it more job orient.

I.E. I was 'tanking' in a 'raid', and one of the 'raid members' managed to get bite off a lot more than we could chew, so I had to manage and mitigate my tasks at hand in an effort to save the team from being over burdened, and we were able to make it through and see the end of the project.
>>
>>18607994
Dissatisfied customer was getting angry and loud. Rather than argue back you quickly decided to agree with him/her to calm him/her down and then calmly explained the limits of what you could do for him/her and she accepted what you offered, which was what she could have gotten in the first place if she had been calmer
>>
I was fucking a prostitute, and when she started getting wet, an incredibly foul smell started to fill the room. I could also see various juices on the condom. I thought I had to get out, didn't want to STD.
Luckily I went limp from disgust, pretended I came, and rushed into the shower. She was happy because she thought we ended early.
I managed to resolve this situation without a conflict. Caught no STD.
>>
>>18608067
Fran?
>>
>>18608066
Okay, I've instead concocted quite a complicated lie revolving around a thief in the shop and my rushing to get a security guard. Any good?
>>
>>18608094
Not sure who Fran is. I guess this happens to many people then.
>>
>>18607994
Customer stole a portable bbq while no one was looking except for me, I ran outside with my phone and took a photo of her and her license plate, then immediately got my manager and told him what happened.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.