[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wife is stupid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5

File: 168651746.jpg (24KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
168651746.jpg
24KB, 612x408px
Well boys, my wife is sweet, loyal, loving, beautiful, patriotic, hard working, great to hang out with, but really stupid. She's an archetypal dumb blonde, and is insecure about it. It took her the better part of a decade to finish her undergraduate degree. I have a doctorate. In the beginning her being stupid wasn't an issue, and we've worked on improving her analytical thinking (which it has), but now that we're considering having children, I am extremely worried that her idiocy will cause unintentional harm to them, or expose them to serious risk. I know she really wants to be a mom, and will do her absolute best, but her absolute best is not good enough to manage our dog's life, much less any children's. What do friendos?
>>
If you have the money hire a nanny.

Money solves a lot of problems up to and including stupidity.
>>
You're the one that intentionally married an idiot. What does that make you?
>>
>>18607950
she graduated from college, defacto not retarded. Or at least not retarded enough for you to be legit concerned itll impact the kids.
>>
die alone
>>
>>18607950
There is no problem, just have kids. Not like your inflated ego (doctorate in what by what universities anyhow...)and her undereducated predispose kids to be much of anything.
>>
>>18607955
Makes him a bigger idiot
Don't worry op your kids will be idiots no matter what
>>
>>18607950
Dumb girl=ran a train on and been raped or will be raped
>>
have lots of kids with other women on the side as a backup plan. she's so dumb she won't notice you cheating.
>>
>>18607954
I actually have been considering this

>>18607959
Have you been to a college lately?

>>18607965
>>18607967
The fact that I'm even on here should answer any questions regarding how smart I am
>>
>>18607950
>finish her undergraduate degree
but you arrogant fuck she didn't give up and kept at it till she got it done
>>
>>18607991
I would like to take good care of my children, no matter who they come from, which is why I'm even asking for advice. I'm fairly convinced that two parents in the home consistently is the best way to achieve that.
>>
>>18607991
What a fucking faggot you are.
>>
>>18607954
Can't solve genes.
>>
>>18608000
I did say she was hard working, and I am proud of her. Its not like I don't love her, I am just worried about her ability to take care of living things
>>
>>18607993
Yes, please justify marrying and idiot.
>>
File: biust.jpg (167KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
biust.jpg
167KB, 1600x1200px
I also think the fact that shes been attractive her whole life made it easier for her to not have to try and think her way through things. She does try to though.
>>
>>18607950
I have two kids.
Being a mom or a dad is not at all about being smart, but about being strong, physically, mentally and emotionally. And yes, money can make things easier.
If she is dumb then you do all the thinking and call all the shots. You get to decide how the house is prepared so there is no physical danger during the first years. You get to hiring the cleaning lady or the nanny. You decide what doctor, what school, etc She just has to do the mom thing, feeding, clothing, loving, caring, listening, transportation, supervising the people you hire to help. She tells you every worry and you decide.
She must be a strong woman to be a mom. If she whines or complains a lot.... bad idea.
>>
>>18607950
I'll take her. Why on earth would you try to improve her analytical thinking? Dumb blonde bimbos are the best. Tell her she needs to drink cum to get smarter if that's what she wants so badly.
>>
>>18608062
Thank you dear Anon. She doesn't complain, and works hard when given a task (which has to be overexplained for her to understand it). I work 70 hours per week on average, so I think having a nanny will be helpful.
>>
>>18608069
Improving her analytical thinking has made its easier for her to enjoy entertainment, and anticipate foreseeable consequences to certain actions in the long term. She is quite insecure about being a dumb hot blonde, and really wants people to regard her on the merits of her performance. Since this is something important to her, we've been working on it.
>>
Why did you marry her if she's so damn stupid?
>>
If you're really unsure then tell her, but don't stop there. Help her become more responsive and responsible. Get her plants and teach her how to grow them. Get her a pet(s) and teach her to take care of them, i.e. love them. Something in women kick on when they have a child and they become better at taking care of kids.
>>
>>18608086
Because she is a wonderful woman. There is absolute no maliciousness in her. Shes sweet, loving, loyal, and completely devoid of any of the hysterical mania that so many other women who are attractive like her have. Wouldn't you marry someone like that if you found them?
>>
>>18608082
A smart man would abuse it to get all the sex he wanted. Just tell her that semen makes people intelligent and that she needs to drink it, but it has to be yours since you're married.

Seriously, you're dumb not to take advantage. Pics or gtfo with this fake ass story.
>>
>>18608096
We did get a dog, and thats what sparked my current concern. She hasn't been able to anticipate the dog's needs, the needs of a living thing, if they aren't made readily apparent to her.
>>
>>18608101
yes and would want someone like that as representative of womanhood to guide my children into adulthood. You OP sound petty and she could have done better.
>>
>>18608102
I can tell you've got a lot on your mind. There are other boards where it would be easier for you to masturbate.
>>
>>18608108
You're not answering the questions, faggot. You're not real, this is all clearly fake.
>>
>>18608078
No problem.
You have it good Anon. A strong non complaining girl that will execute your words of wisdom without bitching about it, plus enough cash to sub contract any tedious tasks. I don't think it can get any better.
>>
>>18608106
>she could have done better
You got all that from my posting? I don't discount the possibility that I'm overthinking this, but I'll reiterate: I don't doubt that she would be a wonderful mother, I am merely concerned that her ability to anticipate danger in regard to the children is so poor that the amount of risk involved (I understand that there is always risk) is at present unacceptable
>>
>>18607950
Surrogacy/adoption. If you want your kids to be smart, pls don't let her genes get near them. Spend a lot of time with your kids, give them books, let them develop their analytical thinking from early on and don't let your stupid bimbo wife have any influence whatsoever on them.
You're welcome
>>
>>18608118
If she has a history of putting other people recklessly in danger you have a valid concern otherwise I think you underestimate the power of a mothers protective love.
>>
>>18608116
Thank you dear Anon. You are a beacon of light in the deep darkness of the internet hate machine
>>
>>18608037
more?
>>
>>18607950

Fuck these cunts in the thread OP.

Good on you for marrying her - she sounds wonderful.

I completely agree with >>18608062. If there is a good authority structure in the home where you call the shots, then the direction of the family is your project by extension. In that context, the task just represents some good strategic planning, which I'm sure you're capable of. Its a little bit more work than with other people who leave the running of the house completely to the wife, but not that much. I think it's an acceptable tradeoff in order to create a wonderful family of your own.

Also there is [hopefully] the option of family/friend-circle support to call on.

In all honesty as un-pc as it sounds, this structure where the father has the highest 'rank' is the best for human families anyway. It's probably going to cause inadvertent psychological benefits for everyone involved.

Good luck mate. I'm sure it will work out nicely
>>
>>18608345
>this structure where the father has the highest 'rank' is the best for human families anyway.

The best structure is one where there is a strong leader, regardless of gender. Weak leadership ruins families, not the gender of the leader.
>>
>>18607950
>we've worked on improving her analytical thinking

you sound like one of those smart car driving assholes who complains about mcdonalds not watering their plants
>>
>>18607950
Hi OP.
Its great that you love your wife and have a good "Stepford Wives" relationship going. You're a good man.

Trust the basic hormonal instincts. Mothers do not expose their kids to danger, and it has nothing to do with IQ. Face it, rats raise kids perfectly well.

If you are really worried about them being killed, have a few extras as backups, like in the old days.
>>
>>18608144

google "blonde huge fake tits" which is what OP did
>>
>>18607955
Horny
Not necessarily stupid
>>
>>18608008
Even dogs can take care of their living things
She'll be fine
Pay other people to teach them life skills and logical thinking
All she has to do is nurture them which I think she'll do fine
>>
Le women are dum

rimshot.wav

roll curtains
>>
>>18608364
>Face it, rats raise kids perfectly well.

Rats are known for eating their babbies
>>
>>18608357

This is true, but 100 years of psychological research has shown that a lack of strong father-figure fucks people up more than anything.

Basically, strong leadership is good, but in the human family, paternal strong leadership is even better.
>>
>>18608384
So do rabbits. So what? The blonde is unlikely to be a cannibal.
>>
>>18608393
Rats were a poor example
>>
>>18607954
This should be a last resort. A mother is a child's premier role model Of what makes a good woman, and she should strive to be someone to look up to. If they grow up with the woman the closest to them just sits around all day because she's too dumb to even take care of her own children, what impression is that gonna leave on them? Even if she's nice and loves them with all their heart you'll end up with a future trophy wife daughter and a son who doesn't respect women because they'll always view women with their bimbo mom in mind.
>>
LE JOEK
>>
>>18607950
>patriotic
>>
>>18608406
Yeah, patriotic bothered me too. I guess it goes with being uncritical. Rational thought and patriotism sort of cancel each other out. But its cute that she loves her country.
>>
File: 1394600074271.gif (2MB, 245x276px) Image search: [Google]
1394600074271.gif
2MB, 245x276px
>>18608446

Countries are more than their present political ideologies or government leadership you knobs.
>>
>>18608446
t. Juan, the illegal.
>>
What do her and your mom think about her having kids? Do they live nearby?
If you just know one woman who has had kids and is willing and able to help, you shouldn't be worried. By the time kids are two years old they should be able to convey their needs, and by then she's had plenty of practice to understand what's going on, up until then she just needs someone to show her the ropes, just not a nanny. When you have a second one coming up she'll already knows what to do, and if you think she's hard-working now wait till you see her when it's about the child she gave life to. Stuff like potty-training and helping with homework is something you or your aide is gonna have to handle, but you'll be fine. Just give it a year or three before you are making another one so she won't get overwhelmed by ankle biters.
>>
>>18608474
No, geographically illiterate white-supremacist Anon, I live on another continent far far away that you have never heard of.
>>
>>18608503
>I live on another continent far far away that you have never heard of.
Its not like i give a fuck anyway, and the fact that you replied to me seriously shows exactly who is the illiterate here, now go back to being irrelevant on wherever shit hole you live in.
>>
>>18608118
What kind of "danger" are you worried about? You live in the richest country in the history of the world and basically every hard problem of existence has already been solved. The literal biggest risk to their safety is just riding in a car everyday and that will soon be solved too.
Your kids will be safer than any other kids in the history of civilization no matter how stupid your wife is. Quit being a pussy faggot
>>
>>18609380
I think its about their children becoming retarded liberals, happens pretty often when you breed with dumb people, i would be worried too.
>>
>>18609397
Oh please, you only wind up with dumb, annoying, smug liberal children when you let them have more power over the parent and treat them as special snowflakes. Also not to turn this into a political debate but liberals are usually more intelligent their right-wing counterparts
>>
>>18609407
*than their

Damn phoneposting
>>
File: SENS-biggie-Sens-Towbn.jpg (124KB, 469x331px) Image search: [Google]
SENS-biggie-Sens-Towbn.jpg
124KB, 469x331px
I can't really answer your question, as a second year nursing student but

out of genuine curiosity, whats her bachelor, and whats your doctorate?
>>
>>18609407
>Oh please, you only wind up with dumb, annoying, smug liberal children when you let them have more power over the parent and treat them as special snowflakes.
I can agree with this.
>liberals are usually more intelligent their right-wing counterparts.
Hm... i don't think so, believing in convenient lies just make you look smart to other dumb people.
>>
Kids grow healthy and become inteligent with emotional support of their parents, they do not need rocket scientists, they need love. They also need interactive toys, good diet, schools and hobbys to become inteligent, but you as a sole inteligent paretn can oversee that. There are so many brilliant people who grew up during wars, with out parents or in life threatening poverty and they did just fine. Also nature is an amasing thing woman change becoming mothers.

I think that the problem for your future kids is not their mothers IQ, it is that their father thinks their mother is dumb. From the beginning kids feel this things, they notice that their father disrespects their mother. If they grow up thinking their mum is somehow inferior and their dad was always looking down on her, it will make them dumb, emotionally unstable and unhappy.
>>
>>18607950
raising kids isn't really rocket science. they're pretty resilient. look at how many fucking idiots have kids that grow up healthy as can be expected. kids in the ghetto with welfare queen moms and shit. they all survive. most of them anyways.

My point is that she's really not going to be dumb enough to hurt the kids. It'll be fine.

t. father of a four year old who has a dumb mother.
>>
>>18607950
Same situation OP. Not married but am likely to marry a girl who is attractive and incredibly sweet and loyal...but she is dumb. Not retarded but she gets confused or stressed out for mildly complicated things. It shows even more in her choice of entertainment (survivor, big brother, celeb news, etc.) but it's changed over time. Also have to explain things to retard level or just do it myself.

It's honestly cute sometimes and I don't think I'd trade out rocket scientist smarts if it took away from her genuine care.

Don't think you have to worry about kids though. Raising kids is more about being present and stable/caring. Kids don't need a hardcore regime on science and literature starting from age 7. It sounds like you are more worried about her being clumsy or forgetful rather than dumb which are different things in my book.
>>
>>18609453

>I think that the problem for your future kids is not their mothers IQ, it is that their father thinks their mother is dumb. From the beginning kids feel this things, they notice that their father disrespects their mother. If they grow up thinking their mum is somehow inferior and their dad was always looking down on her, it will make them dumb, emotionally unstable and unhappy.

Holy shit this. My mum was the least intelligent of our family. My dad didn't really actively belittle her or anything, but their was certainly the dynamic of him expressing mild annoyance at her incompetence. Most importantly, she constantly belittled herself. As a kid, I latently accepted that proposition, and as a result, lost respect for her at age 12-14. And let me tell you, a kid having zero respect for a parent and the authority of a parent is a recipe for disaster.

I became an arrogant little shit and blatantly disregarded everything she said. Caused a lot of conflict in the house.

Given, there were a few more factors - namely wide temperament difference, and the coincident of me turning out to be the most intelligent of the family. But the principle still applies: kids absorb ideas that their parents hold, even if it's not imparted explicitly.

Keep it in mind, OP, and act accordingly - whatever that might be.
>>
Oi m8 since you have a doctrates I would think you would have figured this out already but I guess I'll say it. If ya girl is stupid thinking wide, as she doesn't have much cognitive function she's probably more of an emotional instinct type thinker, the opposite of cold analytic thinker, right m8 that being said being a mother is an instinct something that's him her thick head. Mommy instincts will be strong with that one and she'll take care of your stupid kids quit worrying
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.