[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Co-worker threatening me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0165.jpg (87KB, 600x655px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0165.jpg
87KB, 600x655px
My co-worker took a 2 hour long break when it should be only a half hour on a day when my boss was off. He editted his time card saying he forgot to punch back in even though that was a lie because he was gone for two hours. When my boss came back the next day I told him and showed him the video footage to prove I was telling the truth and he thanked me and said he would "look into the matter". The next day my boss gave him a warning but he also told him I'm the one who told him and now every time I go to work he's trying to intimidate me by saying it's none of my business what he does but it is my business because we work in the same job and he shouldn't be lying.

I'm debating whether or not to tell my boss about his threats because I don't want this to escalate but I am also concerned for my safety. What would you do?
>>
>>18607927
> it's none of your business
> threat
Nigger wut
>>
>>18607934
It's a threat, plain and simple. His body language was displayed in an aggressive manner. He's trying to intimidate me because he's angry I told on him. He looks like a junkie with an anger problem.
>>
>>18607927
Report him, but in the context of telling your boss you don't want him to do anything about it. Don't tell him this, but what you're doing is establishing a record, so that if the guy escalates, the boss will see it as a pattern and not a one-off.
>>
>>18607927
tell him to fuck off. He won't do a damn thing anyway.
>>
>>18607987
don't listen to this guy OP, sounds like a huge bitch. your co worker did break the rules but it literally doesn't effect you at all, and if you bring it up you will establish your reputation at work as a tattletale.
>>
>>18607927
>>18608380

This. You deserve to get treated like a bitch because you went behind his back and basically tried to get him fired.

If a co-worker does something dishonest that directly effects you, confront them about it and ask them not to do it again. If they don't stop, then and ONLY then should you speak to a higher-up about it.

If it doesn't effect you directly, leave it alone. Nobody likes a tattletale. Your boss probably doesn't like you either, as evidenced by the fact that he outed you instead of keeping your identity a secret.

Your coworker was right, you should have minded your own business. Now you've made an enemy at work and if he gets fired he will undoubtedly blame it on you.

Good job, dumbass.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.