[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summer lovin'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

TL;DR - Should I kiss my childhood crush, even if all we can have is a brief summer fling?

I'm 24, female. I am back at my parents place for the summer. I'll go back to my town (2 hours away by car) in 3 weeks.

There's a guy who lives across the street. We grew up together and had quite a crush on each other for years.
We used to kiss and cuddle whenever we were alone together, but we never actually dated because we were autistic. We eventually went to high school and moved on with our lives. I was obsessed with him for 2 years, tho.

He had a car accident last week - broke an arm, has lots of (infected) scratches on his legs and face.
His parents are out of town for the rest of the month, so I've been going over to help him out (bring him food, help him clean, wash his hair, help him bathe, medicate his wounds).
I've been staying over almost every night and we got a lot of chemistry still.

He tried to kiss me and told me he'd like to go out with me.
Should I go for it and enjoy a small summer fling? Or the risk of developing feelings is too big?
>>
>>18607826
>Oh no, anything but a 2 hour car ride to see someone i clearly have feelings for! Whatever will i do? Its not like he expressly showed interest in me to the point of trying to kiss me and asked for a date, and we are childhood soulmates.

Whats the harm even if it is a summer fling, do you have someone else lined up? Maybe chad?
>>
Just go for it

Even if there are feelings it will still be fun

You can talk about what to do once summer is over

If you don't you'll keep wondering what if

I say, never piss away good chemistry
>>
File: SkypePhoto_20170523_215407.jpg (41KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
SkypePhoto_20170523_215407.jpg
41KB, 500x647px
>>18607826
>>
>>18607826
Do it
>>
>>18607944
I don't.
I just don't think we are a good match on the long run, even if he is absolutely awesome.

>>18608552
I'm just scared of getting hurt.

>>18608567
>>18608589
Heh. I will.
>>
>>18608615
I just......
I'm just........

Such a gross term. You know why you are using it. You are looking for an answer, and someone said what you were looking for. Now you are too scared to follow through, because you just........

Dont be a pussy, you pussy. No just. Do it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.