[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My wife is cheating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6537.jpg (15KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6537.jpg
15KB, 450x450px
33 and her being 27, we've been married for almost 10 years and now this gook bitch is going behind my back and sexting some guy.
She doesn't know that I found out but ever since I found out about a month ago I've made logs of what she has been talking about with him. Every time she laughs at my jokes I just want to fuck her up even more. How do I go about and make her suffer for what she's done?
>>
>>18607796
How about be an adult. You must be one of those people I see on the news who kills there wives. Confront her then divorce her ass. Stop acting like a little fucking kid.
>>
>>18607796
Married for 4 years and known her for about 10 years. Im a bit drunk now or a lot drunk maybe
>>
why the fuck would you marry a 17yo?
also, she's a hoe, sure. but chances are you're not very sane either. how about couples therapy?
>>
>>18607806
this actually
consult a lawyer, collect all the proofs now that she has a lowered guard and fuck her shit up anon
why ruining all your life just to beat her up a little
>>
That sucks OP. I was there with my ex.

When I confronted her, she just played dumb, even as I read the messages to her.

That pissed me off even more.
>>
>>18607806
This.
That the fuck man, grow up.
>>
>>18607796
>I've made logs of what she has been talking about with him

keep doing that. take those logs to a divorce lawyer and see if that'll get you out of owing her any alimony.

Surprise her with divorce papers on your anniversary.
>>
>>18607988
>take those logs to a divorce lawyer and see if that'll get you out of owing her any alimony.

It's wishful thinking, but it's not the 1950s anymore, and courts very rarely take infidelity/adultery into consideration anymore. It all falls under "irreconcilable differences." If OP was the sole breadwinner and his wife has been out of work, then the court will award her rehabilitative alimony for 6 months or whatever. Yeah, divorce sucks.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.