[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hanging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (844KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
844KB, 2592x1936px
Any guideline for a good clean hanging? You see the reason... piss poor prognosis and already spread everywhere.
>>
>>18607717
Why the fuck would you come here for hanging advice? Are you really that retarded? All the people that were successful at hanging arnt lurking this board THERE DEAD! . YOUR ON THE FUCKING INTERNET JUST FUCKEN GOOGLE OR SOME SHIT.
>>
>>18607717
Helium asphyxiation is cleaner. Buy some helium balloons and breathe helium. See google for details. Oh, Bye, sorry about the metastatic chondrosarcoma.
>>
That sucks man. Helium inhalation is the cleanest least painful.
>>
Helium, eh? I remember it used to make my voice like a duck... how much would be fatal?
>>
>>18607717
chondrosarcoma is slow evolution stuff, you might still have a lot to live, i know it's a reflex to get back the control of your life (and death) but you should do a deep breath and come back when you've calmed down
>>
I'm curious. Having this diagnosis, have you lost all ability to enjoy life? Is your pain manageable? I'm asking, because I plan on really living and experiencing things before I go, if and when I'm ever in that same position. Will I still fell like there is a reason to enjoy myself, or is that only a thought one has when not ill?
>>
>>18607749
They don't come here for what technique but to have people beg them not to do it knowing they have no intention of doing it. Top of the food chain for attention whores
>>
>>18607749
God damn it maybe people just like to discuss options. Why post on /adv/ if you're just going to be a shithead?
>>
>>18607942
depends on the kind of tumor and evolution of it. might have months-years of freedom or be dead before the next month
basically, if there is something you really wanna do you should do it now
you never know, a bus might turn you into a pancake tomorrow after all
>>
>>18607717
Are you absolutley sure theres nothing you have left to do on this earth? That you've tried all treatment options and theres no chance for recovery and have no regrets? People rarely get the chance to have a finality to everything before thier deaths, make sure you have all affairs in order before you do something drastic. If so, i'd jump headfirst off a building or go to a gun range and shoot myself, hanging seems like its very painful and needlessly uncomfortable.
>>
>>18607931
Less than 10% oxygen for an hour should do the trick. There was a documentary on the most humane way to execute, look it up. If I'm not mistaken some type of low oxygen and low pressure chamber just made people laugh, that were in it, but had they been left in there they would have died.
>>
>>18607749
Or maybe he just wants tips so he doesn't fuck up
>>18607717
If you do it don't panic Midway through, that's the worst thing you can do. Take a deep breath then when you drop let the breath out and choke.
>>
Nah hanging yourself is too weak sauce.

Ever heard the expression "Get rich or try dying"?

Use your cancer to do all the crazy shit you never had the balls to do and when it starts to come back to bite you then kill yourself.

I prefer drowning as my favorite way to commit suicide I can easily back out if I want and if I pass out it's all beautiful darkness.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.