[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The one who got away

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

I had a chance with a guy I really liked online.. He wanted to meet up but he was so far away (literally another country) and it was such bad timing. I wanted to delay the trip but he wouldn't have it.

He ended up completely blocking me.. I don't get why. Why shut me out like that? It's been months and I still think of him every day. It's gotten worse lately because his birthday is coming up, so I think of him even more.

The only contact info I have of him is his e-mail address :( I don't even have his full name. I can't reach him. I don't know if he even logs into his email account anymore. What can I do? Is there a way to find him? I know I fucked up my chances. I regret it so much. I really miss him.

I can't help but keep hoping that one day I can meet him in person, if only for one day. But it's that hope that's killing me isn't it. Should I just move on..? I really did feel he was one of a kind..
>>
sounds like you didnt fuck up anything, you wanted to meet just not when he did, he could have understood

write to him how you feel, write it out, either way youll be done with it

you havent even met him though, the one doesnt leave anyway
>>
>>18607714
>tfw I'm in a simiar situation but in the role of the guy

In the remote chance you're her, talk to me, I want you.
>>
>>18607727
>>18607727
Agreed for once OP didn't mess up.
It hurts but sometimes people are assholes. There's no positive to it
>>
>>18607736
does your name start with a t?
>>
>>18607736

Probably not. I sent the guy one of those online birthday cards and it wasn't viewed :/
Sorry you're in a similar situation though.
>>
>>18607744
No.

>>18607747
Ah, I did respond to her greetings so it can't be.
Hope it turns out for the best for you.
>>
>>18607744
y-..yes!?
>>
>>18607755
>>18607764
what now, yes or no?

what's the last letter of your name?
>>
>>18607714
He probably thinks you were blowing him off.
>>
>>18607767
Is it you??

S
>>
>>18607714
Sorry OP, looks like he found someone closer and more to his taste. It was nothing you did, or didn't do. I'd say you gotta move on. Be angry, be sad and then get back online.

Next time, don't trust someone who won't give you his full name, date of birth, residential address and other stuff like brothers and sisters names, and so on.

The right guy will share all that stuff with you, the chancers will not (or will fake it - do check).

Hugs for your pain. Sorry.
>>
>>18607780
oh... then it's not "me". sorry anon
>>
>>18607714
You on Chatango? What's your username?
>>
>>18607772

He thought I was leading him on for online validation without any intentions of ever meeting up. Quite a few girls do that on online dating sites and apps I've heard (for ego boosts) but I really wasn't doing that. Wasn't my intention, just bad timing.
>>
Hey,

Sounds kind of sketchy. If this guy is willing to shut you out without hearing how you're feeling or what you have to say, it should tell you something about how the relationship would end up if it went any further.

Sorry OP. I know what heartache feels like.
>>
>>18607790

I've never used Chatango before. Why?
>>
>>18607811
You seem sweet and sincere, would love to chat.
>>
>>18607714
>foreign country
>made you fall madly in love with him
>doesn't really give a shit after you wanted to roll slow
Human trafficking anyone?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.