[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating A Single Mom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0948.jpg (17KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0948.jpg
17KB, 750x750px
Howdy Advice, tonight I'm going on a date with a girl that decided to bring her daughter long for our First date. I don't know/remember how old her daughter is.
I'm fully okay with her coming along however I'm far more nervous that what I was when this was a normal date. The date ain't much more than eating pizza and talking.

I would like advice on anything you can give me (besides run for the hills lol) maybe on how to deal with being extra nervous.

I know how to act, I'm an old fashioned country boy, I just like hearing what others have to say.

I'm 21 and she's 19 if that helps anything.
>>
oh boy, oh boy. i was a single mom for a long time, myself. so i know wtf i'm talking about and this girl is a walking red flag. you DON'T bring kids to a first date. she's insane, sorry to break it to you. the only thing you should do is run for the hills.
>>
I kinda figured lol
>>
I kinda figured lol. I was thinking that it may be a test.
>>
>>18607640
Good god, I feel sorry for that kid. Her mother dragging guy after guy after guy in front of the girl on a First date. I understand if things were getting serious and she wanted her child to get to know the kid and the kid her possible father figure. And don't get me started on how stupid you are for dating a 19 year old with a kid already.
>>
>>18607652
at best, her intentions are for you to "know what you're dealing with" from the start. more realistically, it's her trying to test if you "can deal with kids". all of those options and any others have one big issue: she doesn't take into consideration how damaging it is to her daughter to meet one random stranger after the next one. her lack of understanding of what she's doing indicates that she is retarded and will ruin her daughters life just like she ruined her own. and with that, she would also ruin yours if you let her inside. so yes, cancel and be glad you did.
>>
>>18607640
You are only 21, there is absolutely NO REASON you should eve think about wasting your time with a bitch who alrwady has kids.
>>
I was thinkin the same thing y'all.
>>
File: dont wait forever.jpg (1MB, 1221x3326px) Image search: [Google]
dont wait forever.jpg
1MB, 1221x3326px
>>18607640
>dating single mom
How desparate are you exactly? Cant you date at least some older but childless woman?
>>
Jesus if I was a single mother I would wait till at least the 3rd date to tell the guy.

Poor girl
>>
Putting her kid in sight of strangers just to see of they roll with it is awful parenting and awful dating practice.
>>
She's a pedo. Call the police.
>>
I don't know your situation or hers op, but I'm a single mom my mate passed a few years ago. I would NEVER bring my kid on a first date. That's a total red flag. I'd be mortified if a date asked me to bring my kid along as well. Instant pedo flag. Once you're a parent you're supposed to be on point when it comes to your kids safely and happiness.
>>
>19
>single mum
>brings kid to first date

Buddy...RUN
>>
Do her the favor and tell her that bringing her child to a first date is a terrible/retarded idea for many reasons, most of them already posted by other anons here.

That and forget about her. Most of the comments posted here are pretty much spot on.
>>
>>18607640
> a girl that decided to bring her daughter
>she's 19

NOPE.
>>
>>18607640
>a girl that decided to bring her daughter long for our First date

good for fucking her. That's a million times better than hiding the fact for weeks and then getting pissed off when the guy finds out and bails. Chicks with kids are a package deal and if you want in on that hot mess then you should know what you're dealing with from day 1.
>>
She's probably not used to having a kid, or dating.

Should be an easy pump and dump.

Play nice, pay attention to the daughter, make sure you comment on how nice her shoes are or something like that.

Ask her if they come in your size, all the bullshit charming stuff they want to hear.

Smile a lot, and just play the part.

The daughter is probably young enough that she won't recall any memory of you should it not last.
>>
Lol at least I hope her kid is black.
You date single moms just like you date normal girls. The only exception is when you marry them and have children, and your children come out black, you have to say it's ok because you had some distant black ancestors and it's probably those genes.
>>
I'm trying to date a single mom right now. Knew her in high school years ago. Two kids. Trying not to fuck it up. Nice girl, just made some mistakes.
>>
>>18608185
Look at that, honey! He's already got himself a sun tan!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.