[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't live anymore...help me, please...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1494250817721.png (390KB, 639x768px) Image search: [Google]
1494250817721.png
390KB, 639x768px
I've to suffer autistic people on my workplace that will never leave me alone...in my own (((home))) I've to suffer my family that is mostly asperger.....and I can't continue...

Nobody can understand my pain and suffering, I feel so devastated...even my partner can't help me because we can't live together yet...

Today I've had a terrible fight with my brother, I couldn't stop my tears while he was totally fine...
I can't stop crying because of my daily frustration and today I lost my mind....

Even though I love my parnet...I feel so bad that I want to commit suicide....

I don't know want to do anymore....
>>
Did you have a stroke while writing this?
>>
as a start, stop using so many points.

secondly, grow the fuck up. stop putting others in chatge of your emotions. has it ever occured to you that nobody can make you feel like shit if you don't let them? no? you should give it a try. and a SERIOUS one. not some half assed shit. make it your top priority to not let others interfer with your emotions. you are responsible for them, so donmt give that responsibility to anybody else.
it should seriously improve your whole life.
>>
>>18607456
>I've to suffer autistic people on my workplace that will never leave me alone...in my own (((home))) I've to suffer my family that is mostly asperger
>Nobody can understand my pain
Everyone else is retarded huh?
How do you know it's not you who's retarded?

>even my partner can't help me because we can't live together yet...
Why?
>>
>>18607504
>>18607466
Well, you know, It's true I'm a bit shy but all the people I've met it was thanks my efforts and my disposition to socialice (something I can't say about my bother or my father, that try harder to avoid reality).

I'm female, and those workmateswill never leave me alone because once I was polite with them. They can't get my emotions even though I try to avoid and ignore them visually. So yeah, I'm the one who is sick and can't understand people feelings.

My error was be a nice person, and my fear of their obsession toward me if I try to push them back knowing how my bother is.
>>
>>18607532
in all seriousness, are you retarded?
>>
>>18607539
Do you even know how asperger people works? Because I can tell you, I know
>>
>>18607544
do you even know what "grammar" is?

and yes, i probably know a lot more about people with aspergers than you ever will. what you're experiencing is mental retardation. and no, i don't mean the people around you. althought, it is possible that your bRother and your dad/co workers are also mentally challenged since birds of a feather and all that.
>>
>>18607561
Yeah, don't tell, you're asperger as well, right?

Trust me, I feel sorry for you if you find your life miserable, but there're plenty of threats where you can vent your sorrows as you want.
>>
>>18607456
>implying im not out a strog man who lives in good times
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.