[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Books about anal sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: aloy.jpg (666KB, 2362x1328px) Image search: [Google]
aloy.jpg
666KB, 2362x1328px
My wife wants to read some books about sex, and she asked me to download some ebooks on her e-reader. Any tips for educational books about sex that feature anal sex?
>>
anon, i hate to break it to you, but i don't think she meant books about specific techniques...i think she meant something that goes a bit deeper.
if it was about technique, you could just google "tips for anal sex" and be done with it. she wants you to learn a thing or two about sexuality, not about how to keep your sphincter muscles relaxed.
>>
>>18607448
I forgot the word anal before the first sex. It should be
"My wife wants to read some books about anal sex"
>>
>>18607451
why does she want that?
did you try it and it was horrible?
>>
>>18607440
God you guys are clueless. For her to ask you is a hint you need help. Do your own research and learn a thing or two OP.
>>
>>18607440
There's not that much to it?
Lots of nerve endings, use lots of lube, go slow, start small
>>
>>18607440
I have a great book called something like the woman's guide to anal pleasure or something like that
>>
kama sutra?
the perfumed garden? theres gona be anal in it and more
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.