[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is anybody else experiencing a very weird day? today everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3997.jpg (25KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3997.jpg
25KB, 300x168px
is anybody else experiencing a very weird day? today everyone i met (plus me) said something feels off. the food tastes weird and everything that could go wrong, goes wrong. they all also reported that they feel extremely exhausted and slightly sick.
what's going on?
>>
Well you probably ate something all together lol
Or hang over

Or you did something that you didn't supposed to do
>>
>>18607373
i ruled out all those possibilities... it's weirding me out desu
>>
I drive for a living and I speed everywhere and I've never got a ticket.

After today I'm pretty sure the pigs have pinged me twice.
>>
A close friend of mine had a psychotic break and was diagnosed with schizophrenia out of nowhere. On top of that I've been waking up at fucking 3AM for some reason.
It's been a weird week. Nothing feels right.
>>
i also just saw the boy next door and he told me his baby sister can't eat anything because her tongue swell out of nowwhere.
>>
Nothing weird happened to me. Just the usual feeling of being depressed and hating myself.

I don't really leave the house though so maybe I have yet to experience something.
>>
>>18607463
Try getting for /x/ you freak. There are 7 billion people in this world, so statistically someone is going to have a day of a lot of coincidences. Also, nice selective perception (your only noticing things that affirm your belief, and ignoring what doesn't)
>>
>>18607495
Where did I say anything that implied what you described in your post? What does statistical significance or selective perception have to do with the fact that I'm having a weird week?
>>
>>18607500
I wish I wasn't speaking to a moron. Look OP, you haven't been having a weird week. 4 weird occurrences occurred, and thousands of normal occurrences occurred, but your tin foil hat is blocking out the normal occurrences
>>
>>18607509
I'm not the OP, idiot.
And what the fuck do you think characterizes a "weird week"? It's a perceptual thing in which you experience what's happening as weird. There's not some fucking weirdness scale to objectively measure it by except for how unlikely any given event in the week is to happen as compared to your day to day life. Both perceptually and by what has happened this week, I'm having a weird week in that it is not like the usual.
Are you autistic by any chance?
>>
>>18607355
Anon please stop talking about this. They can hear us...
>>
>>18607530
>it's a perceptual thing
Yes, and I'm trying to say that your making this up in your own mind, and it's not in reality. So in your mind when this happens, the correct course of action is to come to a Chinese advice board and ask people "why am I perceiving?". Your parents made a mistake lad
>>
the weather
>>
>>18607589
Obviously he's asking if the fact that everything feels weird is stemming from some kind of internal issue so he can clear it up, you fucking autist.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.