[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Penis problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6041.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6041.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
My introduction:
Male 23 years old
Middle active style of life
Not fat and not muscle head
Weight 190 pounds
20-40 pounds of fat on me ... so I'm in the middle
Lift weights
Active sex life
No STDs , no prostate , no erectile disfunction
Have a lovely Gf

Describing problem:
I have little or non of the sensation as a male when putting penis into vagina ...
Well I do feel nice and soft walls of vagina cuz my Gf is tight ... it's not like a hotdog in a hallway cuz most of girls are like that these days ... We have sex like each day when she isn't bleeding and most of the times we don't use any condoms
She likes the job I do cuz it's usually 1 hour or 2 and I reach to the end ( you know what I mean ) and that's the place where I feel a little pleasure
she can't continue more than that 1-2 hours cuz she gets exaughsted but I'm still rocking hard cuz I came just once , rarely twice

when she gives me a BJ ,I have some sensitivity
But she needs to work very har on it like 10 min to get me to cum

I used to fap like 5 - 6 times a week from age like 13 or so ... and I still do ( who doesn't right lol)

As I think I lost sensitivity due to fapping too much.. I hope there's cure for it so I could enjoy sex.

Any advice ?
>>
death grip
stop masturbating so often
>>
>>18607235
Ya I guess that's the thin I have to stop...
But what can I do if I have a boner, I'm and addict I guess
>>
It's because you masturbate too much ontop of sex. Go without orgasm for like a week or two and you should feel way more sensitive.
>>
>>18607404
It's like Impossible Mission The Fap Urge
>>
you seem to be still stuck in a not very mature way of seeing sex. i recommend you to read into the works of murray bowen and david schnarch.
>>
Stop fap with sandpaper.
>>
>>18607449
Ouch LOL
>>
>>18607407
stop being a fucking pussy and let your gf take care of your boners, jesus.. ooh i have a boner i am sooo horny there's nooo way i can not touch myself, are you really that weak in self control
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.