[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, first thing you need to know is that I have extremely low

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: www.rofl.to_masturbation.jpg (64KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
www.rofl.to_masturbation.jpg
64KB, 750x600px
Ok, first thing you need to know is that I have extremely low self-esteem -- I just feel as though I'm "not worth it" when it comes to a lot of things, but that's not what this is about.

I've been friends with this guy (we'll call him F) since middle school (we're both moving off to the same college (this was more or less a coincidence, neither of us followed the other) this weekend), we were basically those stereotypical inseparable best friends. We're both a bit socially awkward, though in different ways.

In our senior year of HS, F suddenly started to be a huge asshole to me and only me. Sure, he would do the "guy" thing of being a dick to our other guy friends, because that's what you do, you know? But he would intentionally try to tear me down with every success I had, every failure I had, or anything I did or said at all. On top of that, he would literally never support me or congratulate me.

Despite what I've described above, F would still treat me as a friend -- LAN parties and paintball with the lads, etc.

I've been considering just ending our friendship because of how he treats me, but I also don't want to make things awkward with our mutual friends that I still like to hang out with. Along with that, already having somebody you can call a "close friend" as a freshman in college seems like a very advantageous thing.

Should I call it quits with this dude, or am I kind of overreacting, or what? I'm not good at relationships, plz halp.

>pic unrelated
>>
Just ask him why he's always so negative if you've been friends for so long than question like that won't end a friendship
>>
>>18606903
forgot to mention I've already confronted him about this and he just basically ignored what I said
>>
Ignore him to the max. When you're with him with your mutual friends, don't even acknowledge him. If he really presses you on why you're ignoring him, just say he's an asshole.

College is for new beginnings. You'll make better friends.
>>
>>18606929
Thanks anon. This sounds like a good idea.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.