[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Is It So Hard For Me To Get Women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: tof.jpg (69KB, 600x349px) Image search: [Google]
tof.jpg
69KB, 600x349px
So I'm not exactly a perma virgin, but it isn't exactly like I'm rolling in women, in fact I'm lonely as hell 99% of the time

About me:
>Decently attractive (not chad level attractive, I do have a receding hairline and kinda weird lips, but I have a strong jawline, interesting eyes, and a decent face)
>20 years old
>Dress well for my age
>Not buff but not skinny either
>Come from rich family
>Lined up to be successful
>Have lots of hobbies, mostly dude hobbies. Those hobbies include Cars (I race cars), Ice Hockey (play mens league), shooting, boating (race sailboats and also own a wakeboard boat), snowboarding, cooking/food

Now, I've had decent luck with women. Only thing is, every women I've had sex with basically threw themselves at me. All of them were pretty attractive. And it's always one type of girl. Generally above average looking, nympho as hell, batshit insane, and has overbearing parents who hate me.

I went to a rave a couple weeks ago and had decent luck, ended up getting approached by a bunch of sloots and dancing with them but meeting girls my age at concerts never goes anywhere farther than dancing/kissing.

But it just feels like when I'm actively trying to meet girls it's like pulling teeth. I'm pretty shit with my phone game, I rarely respond because I don't like texting unless it's for logistics, mostly because if I have time to actually use my phone I'm not doing anything interesting worth talking about. I'm also pretty shit about talking to myself. It's hard for me to talk about myself without sounding like I'm bragging or interjecting. This makes things like tinder impossible

In fact, most people despise me until they meet me in person. I get "You're a lot cooler than I thought you were" and "you're a really interesting person" a lot. I could say I'm very uptight, trying to be a young professional is pretty difficult.

Any advice?
>>
You didn't really ask what you want advice on specifically so ill just try to break down what you've said.
>you've had decent luck with women
but theyve been nymphos, batshit insane, sluts and you meet them at rave clubs. they sound like women most people can get.
>you feel like meeting women is akin to pulling teeth, yet you dont know why its they approach you when you dont try to communicate with them.
that is because the women youve had luck with want hookups, and are probably fucking several other guys. Finding a woman for a relationship requires finesse and tact, it requires talking, finding common ground for conversation, and for you to have the guts to put yourself in a vulnerable position emotionally.
>you dont understand why you give off a bad first impression since people who know you find you to be of good sort
that is true for nearly everyone on the planet who is insecure about themselves, you may just be paranoid about peoples opinions, or you may bring this shit on yourself. do you scowl at people passing by? do you ignore them when they talk? do you only talk about yourself? do these people that despise you have a reason for doing so or are they just douchebags?
dating apps, especially ones like tinder that are very superfical are not for everybody. some do find love but more often than not its like looking theough shit for a diamond that may not even be there. apps like tinder fuel the ego of narcassists, literal models have profiles.

to sumise i would say try a different approach to meeting women, go to different places to meet women other than raves, stop being paranoid about others opinions of you or confront them about it to get a definitive answer. most importantly be happy with your own company.
>>
apparently even chad is insecure, hit on chicks real life, fuck tinder, develop your game

currently you are a woman with a penis and man with vaginas hit on you
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.