[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

low carb diet help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1480161485210.jpg (29KB, 720x543px)
1480161485210.jpg
29KB, 720x543px
I need to fix my fuggin diet you guys. Not a fatso but Ill eat a piece of pizza or something and immediately pass out for 3 hours and be generally useless for the next three hours after that. And by then I'm hungry again and the cycle repeats. Need to learn a clean affordable diet that doesnt do this to me. pls point me towards some good sources of info
>>
>>18606647
I've heard mortuary cannibalism is cheap
>>
How much are you willing to spend
>>
>>18606647
you need to go to the doctor because that sounds more like a possible illness or allergy.

we're not going to be able to help you because we're not doctors.
>>
Eat vegetables. It really is that simple.
>>
File: 1475724268860.png (325KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
1475724268860.png
325KB, 382x417px
>>18606728
...only vegetables?
>>
File: 178cHTY.jpg (434KB, 1126x1001px) Image search: [Google]
178cHTY.jpg
434KB, 1126x1001px
>>18606647
Go to /fit/ and read the sticky. when it comes to weight loss __what__ you eat doesn't really matter as much as __how_much__ you eat.

Heres a good starting point for a quality diet. If all you eat is what is in this picture (and have the appropriate protien/fat/carb amounts) you will have a better diet than 95% of americans
>>
>>18606741
Mostly vegetables. Have a bit of meat for flavour but get full on the vegetables. Not only will you lose weight but vegetables are inexpensive. I just made enough braised red cabbage to last me 8 days for only $4 and its tasty as well.
>>
Determine the amount of calories you need to maintain your current weight

https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/macronutcal.htm

Eat less than that determined amount. Weigh yourself two weeks later; if you haven't lost weight, you got the number wrong and should eat even less. Repeat until skinny
>>
>>18606766
I'm not trying to lose weight.
>>
>>18606660
The cheaper the better.

>>18606783
I'm already skinny.
>>
>>18606793
oh lol didn't even read your op

sorry
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.