[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will be meeting this girl that i think i am i love with. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 55SdBit.jpg (102KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
55SdBit.jpg
102KB, 1080x1920px
I will be meeting this girl that i think i am i love with. I really like her at least. She's something very special in my eyes. And what's good about all this is that she really likes me as well. We have been talking to another for about a month now and its been really great. But i am very nervous to meet her. She is as well. She is a bit scared of it because she thinks that she won't live up to my "expectations" . Though, she's the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on.
When she met up with two other guys before me she wasn't to sure about the relationship with them so she ran away while she could. But I'm feeling this this is different fellas. She says if it feels natural she'll go with it but she's not promising anything.
I am really excited about this, but at the same time i don't want to ruin it all.

What can i do to not come forth as a creep? Let alone not being boring? Are there things that i should do to impress/like me even more? Pickup lines?

I've also been dying to kiss her, so has she, when is the "right" moment and how do i know that she wants to kiss.

Thanks for the answers.
>>
>>18606634
>What can i do to not come forth as a creep?>Let alone not being boring? Are there things >that i should do to impress/like me even more?
>Pickup lines?
She already likes you a lot, so you don't need pickup lines or try to impress her even more. All you need to do is act relaxed and confident, also compliment her looks but don't overdo it.
She's nervous too so she'll be looking into your behaviour as reassurance, if you're also shy and insecure and nervous it won't work out too well. Take the lead.
>When to kiss
When you're both relaxed and comfortable and have had some time to get to know each other, you'll feel it when the moment is right.
>>
>>18606888
Should i bring a present of some sort to her? Like a flower or is that just overdoing it? Maybe for the next "date"?
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.